✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

corner depressing only for the sensitivity

LoryABjerre

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lory, hugs go out to you, remember to walk thru life loving yourself, and who you are, I don't know your situation so I can't give you advice, if your a teenager, maybe it's an awkward time for you and it seems all is lost?? Try changing your daily routine, take walks in the fresh air, strike up conversations with people, smile, do some volunteer work, listen to Coldplay:D, I understand people who are depressed say, "Oh you just don't understand this thing called depression, cause you don't have it", your right I have never been thru depression, so I'll never understand, but I would try anything I could to maybe change my daily routine, and try to smile, cause when you smile the whole world will smile:)

Ive battled with depression for the last 3 years. Its not easy and not many people understand it, they think its easy to just snap out of it but its really not. My personal reasons for depression are very difficult to explain so I couldnt tell anyone for years. Now i have confided in close family and i feel better so I would advise you or anyone with a similar problem to build up their courage and do the same.

IIts not easy and not many people understand it, they think its easy to just snap out of it but its really not.

Exactly. I haven't struggled with it, but people seem to not understand how complex it can be. There should be a required abnormal psych class in high school for people to learn about it and other mood disorders.

OH MY GOD I WOULD TAKE THAT 50 TIMES.

Now i have confided in close family and i feel better so I would advise you or anyone with a similar problem to build up their courage and do the same.

When I confide about things with my family which I do often I often just get told I'm too obsessed with whatever and I need to stop it and I'm making myself miserable and blah blah blah and then it's just like you never want to say anything ever again after that. :sad:

Exactly. I haven't struggled with it, but people seem to not understand how complex it can be. There should be a required abnormal psych class in high school for people to learn about these things.

Very good point. My family and my employer keep telling me that I should be taking my medication even though I have told them that the depression is nothing to do with a chemical imbalance, its just reactive depression (which basically means I get depressed for a real reason). Anyway, I took it for over 2 years and it did nothing (except give me irritating side effects) Yet they still persist with telling me to continue the treatment. It just shows they are ignorant of the variety of forms depression comes in. Its not always a chemical problem.

in my life I am invisible by the people but here not .

Everybody is unique, you should try to think more positively about yourself, I know its hard but there are some people in the world that are nasty and others that do not judge or think negatively about others. You should remember that and ignore the haters. Hope this helps. It does for me.

Lory, hugs go out to you, remember to walk thru life loving yourself, and who you are, I don't know your situation so I can't give you advice, if your a teenager, maybe it's an awkward time for you and it seems all is lost?? Try changing your daily routine, take walks in the fresh air, strike up conversations with people, smile, do some volunteer work, listen to Coldplay:D, I understand people who are depressed say, "Oh you just don't understand this thing called depression, cause you don't have it", your right I have never been thru depression, so I'll never understand, but I would try anything I could to maybe change my daily routine, and try to smile, cause when you smile the whole world will smile:)

This is excellent advice, especially from somebody that has never had depression.

OH MY GOD I WOULD TAKE THAT 50 TIMES.

When I confide about things with my family which I do often I often just get told I'm too obsessed with whatever and I need to stop it and I'm making myself miserable and blah blah blah and then it's just like you never want to say anything ever again after that. :sad:

hahaha I cannot put into words how accurately that sums up what happens to me. "oh your being silly, get over it already etc etc etc.." but inside i cant and it just gets worse the more i think about stuff like that!

lol usually high schools have a psych class and there will be a unit on abnormal psych. If yours does take it!

HURRR HUURRR I LOOKED ONLINE AND THERE'S A PSYCHOLOGY. :wacko:

I wonder what it's like. :surprised:

I hope I'm allowed to take it. :blank:

dsjgalkjfkljhlkfdjhdoajopdjhafil :freak: