✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Circumcision

AusKT

First US input in this thread...uhh I'd say around 80% of the males I know are circumcised. It's more uncommon not to be circumcised in the US. All of my family members are circumcised and still any time a baby is born I know they have it done. In the US, I've heard comedians joke about uncircumcised penises and how a lot of women find them odd here.

Don't ask how I know so much about penises.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thinking: and actually- my nephew is not done. BUT only because , she was so young at the time and unemployed, and the hospital required full payment BEFORE the procedure was to be done- over $300.00.

Sad it can always come down to the almighty dollar, even in a decision that will affect someone lifelong.

:thinking: and actually- my nephew is not done. BUT only because , she was so young at the time and unemployed, and the hospital required full payment BEFORE the procedure was to be done- over $300.00.

Sad it can always come down to the almighty dollar, even in a decision that will affect someone lifelong.

Well not really life long because he can choose to have it done at later stage, its only life long if you have it removed.

my Dr. said it HAD to be done by 6 weeks- ASAP preferably,

any later would mean full surgery, which is more dangerous. He adds that doing it as an adult is an awful experience and most traumatic.

Yea. If I were uncircumcised and I decided that it's better to be circumcised, I doubt I would get it done. Seems really awful and your penis is dysfunctional for weeks or months I'm sure.

my Dr. said it HAD to be done by 6 weeks- ASAP preferably,

any later would mean full surgery, which is more dangerous. He adds that doing it as an adult is an awful experience and most traumatic.

Yes it is more dangerous, but he is wrong to say it HAD to be done by six weeks, my manager had it done around 8 years old, its why I know so much on this subject, we would debate it. The whole process is totally unnecessary and as ive already mentioned, it plays an important role.

Never seen so much penis talk before :rolleyes:

but you know what I think it's important to know stuff like this, and our society should be more open to teaching this in school and talking about it openly. Female genital mutilation is talked about so openly and is such a big issue in the media, as it should be. But Male genital mutilation isn't talked about a lot.

Yes it is more dangerous, but he is wrong to say it HAD to be done by six weeks, my manager had it done around 8 years old, its why I know so much on this subject, we would debate it. The whole process is totally unnecessary and as ive already mentioned, it plays an important role.

sorry- i was not clear. Doc means it HAD to be done by then or it would mean full blown surgery, by a Urologist, instead of a simple snip by the pediatrician.

Circumcision for health benefits is stupid, people can clean their penises these days everybody. We have soap.

I was talking to friends about this the other day and my friend seemed to think everyone that doesn't get circumcised is an inbred and will get deadly smegma diseases or something, I was like "wtf??"

But circumcised penises are prettier, like a lot.

edit: As for my opinion, I don't think it's good to mutilate your child's genitals without their consent. But it's been mentioned that circumcision later in life is like the worst thing ever, so I guess in general it's bad to do it. As sad as I am to say it, cuz penises with foreskins are like ew.

edit dos: Also, foreskins add like 4594759745x more pleasure to sex, so cutting them off is kind of a bitch move.

Even if there was no function (which there 100% definately is) it still wouldnt be worth the risk of death. 100 baby boys die each year from this practice. Also there is no way the we would have evolved with a foreskin had it been a problem. There are no proven medical advantages.

“...the practice of routine circumcision rests on the absurd premise that the only mammal in creation born in the condition that requires immediate surgical correction is the human male.” Thomas Szasz, M.D.

That's really sad, but just as many children die in car crashes every year.

First US input in this thread...uhh I'd say around 80% of the males I know are circumcised. It's more uncommon not to be circumcised in the US. All of my family members are circumcised and still any time a baby is born I know they have it done. In the US, I've heard comedians joke about uncircumcised penises and how a lot of women find them odd here.

Don't ask how I know so much about penises.

Like, nobody where I live gets circumcised. :|

I'm not really for or against it, but I think it should be the male's choice, not even his parents'.