✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Circumcision

AusKT

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patting dogs on the head for not biting you. Maybe so.

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve by condemning those who agree with you. This is the way things are right now, as sad as that is, and things like this thread should be seen as an achievement towards educating people and dissuading them against mutilating their children. I'd concentrate more on those who are actually doing it, than arguing technicalities with those who are on your side.

American "culture" is rife with runoff from 2000 year old fairy tales. One thing that bothers me about the circumcision "debate" is attitude surrounding the discussion. It's very "har har" because for some odd reason we're conditioned to maintain a 6 year old's attitude to male anatomy, while any discussion of female anatomy is held to a standard far higher. Maybe I'm just noticing the "pussy on the pedestal" syndrome.

I can't see many here maintaining a 6 year old's attitude towards the male genitalia. And the difference between male and female circumcision in none religious circumstances and where it is not a necessity due to health reasons, is that the latter is specifically performed to reduce sexual pleasure. The former has the veil of hygiene over it, although this is eradicated by proper cleansing. It is this, however small it may be, which sets it aside from female circumcision, and this is why male circumcision happens and female is less common in the western world. I don't see it as a case of 'pussy on the pedestal', more lack of knowledge on the subject, combined with social norms of that culture.

As a medical student - circumcisions aren't necessary dying out due to practice in Australia. It's more that people are either choosing that they don't want it done or they want to wait...

My personal opinion is circumcision - it's nice and clean.

My friend worked in aged care and she often had to pull the foreskin of one of her patients back to clean. One day, one of her colleagues asked her why she was doing that for him - he could do it himself. The guy had been pretending that he couldn't do it so that my friend would do it for him.

Omg, creepy old man!

Some of them are just so gross, they don't want men to take care of them and creep over young nurses :sick:

I was listening to the radio this morning (Canadian of course :lips:) and they were talking about awkward sex experiences...this one guy's gf had braces and was trying to give him oral but accidently ripped off part of his foreskin. :laugh3:

It made me think of this? :uhoh:

I was listening to the radio this morning (Canadian of course :lips:) and they were talking about awkward sex experiences...this one guy's gf had braces and was trying to give him oral but accidently ripped off part of his foreskin. :laugh3:

It made me think of this? :uhoh:

ewwwwwww:sick: