May 13, 201115 yr Author Oh. Right, it's WAV files. For some reason I deleted the mp3's. Either you could find a converter or I could re-up them.
May 13, 201115 yr I'll look for a converter. You've already spent enough of your precious time uping all that for everyone. :nice:
May 13, 201115 yr I realized that everything's fine. The problem was that for some reason, the artist info was missing for "Take One," so that's why I didn't see it. I'm converting them as we speak. Also, I'm listening to the "Take One" version of "I Resign" at the moment. SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL. :bigcry:
May 13, 201115 yr Author Oh yeah, you can't change the details on WAV's. Glad it worked out! Yeah, that's my favorite :wacky:
May 13, 201115 yr So am I. It saved us both some trouble. :smiley: You have such good taste, Will. :wacky:
June 16, 201115 yr Hi, I can't find "Take One" from Susanne Sundfor. Could you please give me a link? Thank a lot. oblib
February 1, 201214 yr Author Susanne has a new single coming out the 24th of February :awesome: It's called White Foxes, and is from the looks of it a lead single. And, this is not official, but it looks like the album will be called The Silicone Veil. Colour me excited :D
September 25, 201214 yr finally pitchfork, finally http://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/14304-white-foxes/
September 25, 201214 yr Author Figured it was a matter of time since it was just released worldwide :awesome: Great news!
April 19, 201313 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhHZaJAfFsI]M83 Performs "Oblivion" Featuring Susanne Sundfør - YouTube[/ame]
April 19, 201313 yr I have become just obsessed with the new song with M83 ;___; that performance is so damn good too.
August 4, 201313 yr I should start listening to this lovely lady some more. (any good songs I MUST listen to?) She is literally the best thing that has come out of the town I live in.
Create an account or sign in to comment