✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moderators

Heathen_Chemist

do u have a "trendi-mop tm" too ? :D

No i don't actually i don't style my hair, i wash it dry it with a towel and what ever my hair looks like is the style of the day!

Haha! I do that as well!

Well sometimes I don't even comb my hair in the morning! :D :o

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol perfect time to bump this thread, when I log on :P :P

No decision made on moderating for the minute, I'll need to evaluate what needs doing ;)

i like your reply ... i'll give it too you ... you say no in the nicest possible way.

:)

haha no means no, but no decision means no decision so that's where I'm at!

lol perfect time to bump this thread, when I log on :P :P

No decision made on moderating for the minute, I'll need to evaluate what needs doing ;)

i like your reply ... i'll give it too you ... you say no in the nicest possible way.

:)

haha no means no, but no decision means no decision so that's where I'm at!

ok ... i look forward to hearing from you in the future

;)

careful folks!

Can I add my $0.02? My opinion is that one has to be really careful picking mods from amongst forum members. I, once, was member of a, then I thought, the best forum in the world and on the whole World Wide Web. Then the owner of the site started picking mods and unfortunately he made the worst choices ever. Cliques were formed, best friends became enemies, flames were started and certain ppl didn't know how to use their so-called 'power'. It just all went pear-shaped.

Be careful, Ian dahling!

xxx

Re: careful folks!

Can I add my $0.02? My opinion is that one has to be really careful picking mods from amongst forum members. I, once, was member of a, then I thought, the best forum in the world and on the whole World Wide Web. Then the owner of the site started picking mods and unfortunately he made the worst choices ever. Cliques were formed, best friends became enemies, flames were started and certain ppl didn't know how to use their so-called 'power'. It just all went pear-shaped.

Be careful, Ian dahling!

xxx

I think I know what board you are talking about...if you are indeed the same CatDubh....yeah...some egos deflated and it's not as tense there.

BTW...is that Adam in your avatar?

anyway...I think the right mod is important....there was a forum (which will be unnamed) where for 20 pages people flamed each other back and forth, over a senstive topic. Mods are important making sure that those threads don't get out of control...

Re: careful folks!

Be careful, Ian dahling!

xxx

I think I know what board you are talking about...if you are indeed the same CatDubh....yeah...some egos deflated and it's not as tense there.

BTW...is that Adam in your avatar?

anyway...I think the right mod is important....there was a forum (which will be unnamed) where for 20 pages people flamed each other back and forth, over a senstive topic. Mods are important making sure that those threads don't get out of control...

Hello there grinser023.gif Yes, I'm the same Catdubh and I think you know what I'm talking about. This board is not really big enough for mods and Ian is doing a brilliant job. There's been no flames so far (knock on wood), hopefully there won't be any either.

I don't even go to the other board anymore, just got fed up with certain people and I'm afraid I could get really rude, so I don't even attempt to log on in there again.

Oooh, and it is mah baybee Sparky, yessssshhh!! grinser003.gif