✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Prezzies i wrap look like the scotch tape and wrapping paper got into a fight

xxKels

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can, I get the people at the store to wrap it.

I can only wrap it good myself if it's a square box. If it's not, it turns out as some patchwork of wrapping paper :blank:

That's why you put everything in boxes and throw other things along with the actual present to disguise the contents of the box.

My advice for people is not do what I did about three or four years ago and wrap them whilst drunk. I figured it would be funny to wrap my mums two circular presents in the same paper as her long present to make it look like a cock n' balls. Got woke up in the morning, massively hungover with no time to make changes.

Had to hand it over with a straight face and pretend to be innocent and not know why she had gone red and was trying not to laugh.

Learn from my mistakes.

My advice for people is not do what I did about three or four years ago and wrap them whilst drunk. I figured it would be funny to wrap my mums two circular presents in the same paper as her long present to make it look like a cock n' balls. Got woke up in the morning, massively hungover with no time to make changes.

Had to hand it over with a straight face and pretend to be innocent and not know why she had gone red and was trying not to laugh.

Learn from my mistakes.

:laugh3: :laugh3: I like this kind of pervy creativity ! :tongue:

Learn from my mistakes.

:laugh3: I will take to heart your valuable words of wisdom haha. You nut !:kiss: