✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lost~ Ukulele Cover!

Novah

My boyfriend covered Lost! for the Bushman Ukelele Contest. It turned out awesome. ^_^ (Even the electric-guitar sounding solo was done on the uke!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qlQYBTECKU]YouTube - Lost~ - Coldplay (Cover)[/ame]

1:45 he looked at the camera. :p

The ukelele solo was EPIC. And like the Champion said - epic vocals at the end! :)

Only thing I didn't like was the chorus-y vocal effects on the chorus. It's a nice touch but in my opinion makes it sound a little more fake than it should. :(

Epic instrumentation, singing, filming/editing. Damn. I want your boyfriend. :o

Only thing I didn't like was the chorus-y vocal effects on the chorus. It's a nice touch but in my opinion makes it sound a little more fake than it should. :(

Epic instrumentation, singing, filming/editing. Damn. I want your boyfriend. :o

Yeah that what I would say too ( actually I wanted but I forgot). That chorus was hmm not the best idea but still, he managed.

Lol, I love my overinterpretation <3

Yeah that what I would say too ( actually I wanted but I forgot). That chorus was hmm not the best idea but still, he managed.

Lol, I love my overinterpretation <3

He agrees about the chorus too, and was actually glad to hear someone else confirm it. :) Real critiques can be so nice when you normally just hear stuff like "that's nice!"

...Damn. I want your boyfriend. :o

:whip:

• 2 months later...