✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayingTV - Poll of the week.

Bonus_mosher

Definitely, they'll probably need to jump-start their publicity again for LP5, whether it's released before or after Glastonbury.

And I'm sure they can't wait to do some major gigs again. :wacky:

Well see, that's the interesting thing- Glasto 2002 was before the release of AROBTTH so nobody knew the material that were playing. Whereas the '05 performance came amidst the X&Y hype, so two totally different shows. It will be interesting, if they play, to see in which capacity they'll be playing it. We hope sooner rather than later.

I think it makes logical sense for them to play Glasto, and it's been alluded to and coughed about a few times with no one denying it, so I definitely believe they'll be there this year on the Pyramid stage. Despite the whole ticket snafu thing, I debated going on the chance that they'd be there, but I thought they'd have said something by now about it.

I also have the unpopular opinion that their 2002 appearance was better than the 2005 appearance that everyone goes crazy over, even though I love that one too. I think their 2002 performance of Spies is their best live rendition of one of their songs of all time. And like Anna said, they played "See You Soon," which is my favorite Coldplay song :wacky:.

Though I don't have any hope of this happening, really, I wish they'd play Glasto (or I guess one of the festivals they're already confirmed to be playing, but most of them are kind of less high-profile) before the release of LP5 and unveil new material for the first time ever on that stage.