✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayingTV - Poll of the week.

Bonus_mosher

Just doing this for the poll on next weeks first full episode.

Do we think that the boys will play Glastonbury this year or not?

it looks set but no official announcement has come from the band or from Worthy Farm.

The 2005 performance has got to be up there with their all time greatest performances, can they pull it off again and better it this time around?

What did you love about their previous Glastonbury Performances?

What do you hope to see this time around if they play?

Let us know! :smiley:

Jamie.

By posting on this thread you consent to having your username and comment used

on ColdplayingTV if selected.

I'm positive they'll play this year! They have a new album coming out and there won't be a Glastonbury next year due to the Olympics. Plus they haven't been there for six years. It's just perfectly set up for them to play this year! :awesome:

My favourite from their previous perfomances... Hm, I can't decide on a particular song but I'm so very fond of their 2002 performance :wacky: Okay - Life Is For Living is epic. Jonny's guitar in that one - ah! Perfection. Also they played See You Soon which is one of my all time favs. I wish I'd been there! The whole 2005 show was fantastic as well.

I'm more than convinced they'll pull off something equally good this time around. I really hope I can get my hands on a ticket! I really hope they'll drop the playback stuff and just go back to being four friends playing great music. Feel free to play Viva stuff but do it as Coldplay, the band we know and love! They can hold their own without all the playback stuff. :heart:

Some new songs but a lot of Parachutes and A LOT of AROBTTH, please! :awesome:

Long post :P

Guest howyousawtheworld

It looks like that's going to be the case. Festival dates around Europe arranged for around Glastonbury as well as no denial from the band. Will Champion saying to Zane Lowe 'It's too early to talk about that' suggests something is going on behind the scenes. Wouldn't be surprised to see them do T in the Park either.

I'd expect the headliners to be announced sometime early February.

I'm not sure what will happen, it would be terrific if they did, and I would love for them to play Coachella too! I'm hopeful that they will perform Amsterdam, and obviously new stuff would be nice! Glastonbury 2005 was pretty dang good, but I kind of like their 2002 Politik performance, it was so BAM were here suckers :lol:

Well...I think they will be on this year and I'm going to be really really sad if I can't get a ticket with my fellow Coldplayers and I will have to miss the gig :( However, I will try to do my very best to get one.

My favourite bit from their 2002 concert was the opening song, Politik which is their best song ever written in my opinion. Both the setlists were great anyway, I would love to hear some of their older songs this year as well and wouldn't mind dropping some Viva stuff( which is probably not gonna happen).

We haven't heard much about the sound of their new album ( well...they once said it's gonna be more acoustic but they said a lot of things so you never know but I love surprises anyway:) ), however, they are a really creative and clever bunch of people so I can't wait to hear what they will come up with. :dance:

I expect they will be playing which is great! :dance:

But in some ways I hope they're not because I spent four painful hours trying to buy tickets for Glasto and failed miserably to get some. Watching Glastonbury on television is going to be heart-wrenching and if Coldplay are headlining it'll be even worse. :bigcry:

well since theres a 0% chance of me being there and some poepl think theyll play the album out there like iin 2002, i really hope they dont. as long as they dont play the album at glastonbury before releasing it im fine...but anyway.....i think theyll be there either way

Glastonbury 2005 is one of my favourite live performances ever :)

This.

I don't know, but I have definitely subscribed to ColdplayingTV because I think it's just great.

:cheesy: this!

HAH! that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! :awesome:

EDIT: thanks everybody for all of your votes and comments! keep them coming and by saturday there'll be a feature on the results and people's answers!

I'm even going to try and get somebody to skype me later in the week so we can have a discussion about it and I'll put the best bits up on the show! :smiley:

EDIT EDIT: 42 votes. :awesome:

After the interview with Chris and Will the other day, I'm almost sure they will! I'm hopeful, anyways. I loved their Glastonbury performances in 2002 and 2005, although the last one was my favouirite of the two.

Ima thinkin they will indeed play Glasto, and I expect ColdplayingTV1 to have the capabilities to stream it live for those who cant attend !!

I can dream, cant I ???

ha! I'm not sure how to do that or indeed if it's even possible.

it would be possible through Ustream if I knew how to connect my TV up to my Mac.

We'll see! :smiley:

After the interview with Chris and Will the other day, I'm almost sure they will! I'm hopeful, anyways. I loved their Glastonbury performances in 2002 and 2005, although the last one was my favouirite of the two.

^ thats my feeling too

i think Zane was hinting towards them playing at Glastonbury

Yeah, I had the same gut feeling after the ZL interview. I do hope they will.

I remember watching the Glasto' '05 performance on TV and it blew my mind.

Quote:>Originally Posted by
xxKels;4659405

Ima thinkin they will indeed play Glasto, and I expect ColdplayingTV1 to have the capabilities to stream it live for those who cant attend !!

I can dream, cant I ???

ha! I'm not sure how to do that or indeed if it's even possible.

it would be possible through Ustream if I knew how to connect my TV up to my Mac.

We'll see! :smiley:

Do this and I will build a shrine to you.