🚀COLDPLAY PREMIERE THEIR NEW SINGLE 'HIGHER POWER' FROM SPACE✨

Can you fall out of love with the person you love ?

So your mother is your sister and the Tunisian doorman is your son?

would kind of respect my family thanks

and I AM NOT PROSTITUTE !!!!

I've never been with someone in my life, apart from the agency dating. and did not want me as a girlfriend just a bitch.

and this young man Tunisian had destroyed my family. wanted only the money of my mother...........

but yes on the net only 2006-2009 was with a lover married (a celebritie man) but not name, but his wife had a real lover her in real life

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sorry apparatjik friends :(

i need warm jonas

NEED............. :bomb:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4OyXm9vePE]YouTube - Mew - Mica (Official Video)[/ame]

is well a thread fiction ? okay

and as I say to all people kind on facebook, myspace and on MP I do not give my number

I just give number to the imaginary boyfriend who comes from a movie fiction, you know where I'm sure to remove her mobil phone and move on the action.

37495466289167424392893.jpg

I just give number to the imaginary boyfriend who comes from a movie fiction, you know where I'm sure to remove her mobil phone and move on the action.

I think that's very wise.

^:awesome:

?who?

when I say that is a movie is a movie. a fiction, not real, not true like everything on the net nothing is true on the net. celebrities having fun on the net, a groupie for all celebrities .

this picture is for the fans. I never talk to Jonas and he is with his real gf of fake not know is right next of the picture you do not see .

And some men fans said I am a bitch on the net. and I'm alone and nobody.

I use fiction to protect myself some time but this time it's because someone made a blasphemy to my family.

and then I exist or not in my real life. it's not more a problem if I no longer exist for real. nobody told me to stay, and I m not selfish. I have not my own family

Lory, she didn't mean to insult you there I think. That's why no one took any action to report it. Perhaps you translated it wrong and got offended by your wrong interpretation.

I guess she was just joking because she didn't understand what you wrote.

i am sorry too apparatjik friends

much love

kim not speak of apparatjik , they never insult my family have great fans Apparatjik as you or nouratan

I speak of this :

So your mother is your sister and the Tunisian doorman is your son?

Now it has attacked to family :cry:

me just listen the frengers

me to pay attention, because me always a wolf and more the agency dating is fear for me always, and is so bad sad in this time .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfIKy-Q59ms]YouTube - Mew - Fox Club, Apocalypso, Special, The Zookeeper's Boy[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzVeBkSIf8U&feature=related]YouTube - In Time Do You Forget (Daydream) - Mew[/ame]