🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

Can you fall out of love with the person you love ?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you really love someone in that way, you can grow out of being in love with them, but a part of you will always remember the strongest admiration and care you had for them, even if you've moved on.

Believe me if you are together and doing things together

you never get bored. always respecting your relationship.

people lose interest because love is the banality is less important than work or even money.

People are often very selfish, and lose interest.

love is every day a discovery learn together to give and receive.

Believe me if you are together and doing things together

you never get bored. always respecting your relationship.

people lose interest because love is the banality is less important than work or even money.

People are often very selfish, and lose interest.

love is every day a discovery learn together to give and receive.

THIS IS THE QUOTE OF THE YEAR

love is every day a discovery learn together to give and receive :smug::smug::smug::smug:

PS. IMMA PUT THAT IN MY SIGNATURE

Yep, every good relationship will have had times where one or both of the people in it "fell out of love". It's what you do about those times that determines what type of relationship you have. If you decide in those moments that the relationship is worth fighting for and work to make it work, then you'll get through the dry times and have a stronger relationship than you ever would have had without those times.

I like to believe it's kind of what Reilly says. Being (crazy) in love changes into loving after a while.

That can change too if you don't keep on respecting each other and each live your own life too much without communicating. What Lory says (if I understood it correct) I agree with, always respect your relationship <3

The question is if you want to fall out of love with this person or not? If not, work on it girl! Most things in life don't go that easy and that also applies to relationships and love.

Too much blablabla from me :( Uh, I think I'm trying to say that I'm a I-want-to-believe girl and think that people can fall out of love.