✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Facebook

bart

all i know about criminals in that case, is that for Egypt is said the goverment free some political prisioners and those are making it hard for international press to inform about what's going on there, as they get insulted, banned and so.... but from that, sentence that there are terrorist behind it.. :confused:

it doesn't surprise me all those revolutions, was going to happen some day i guess, all i hope it goes for good, won't be coherent to go to riot the streets asking for democracy and end accepting some undemocratic way of goverment, although theorically if it is accepted by majority of the people then there's nothing to complain/blame i guess.

It depends. Things are bad, but this will have to done without any one losing their lives. What has happend must never happen again.. I share the view if most people are happy and if not democratic so be it.

One thing may come out of this domino effect with these protests and goverments being over turned, goverments may arise out of them that western goverments may not like. Then the whole thing about facebook, and the US stating it should not be blocked may be looked upon a whole new light.