✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Biggest Coldplay Concert Ever?

zsub

Im hoping for the exact opposite.

Smaller gigs. I wish they'd play at the El Ray theatre..... where I am friends with the security guards haha.

Seriously though I really wish they'd do some small gigs too next tour, maybe get some more acoustic stuff going.

Viva child I love ur new avi! I love sponge bob haha :D

The only bad thing about smaller shows, is that it will be more difficult to get tickets. The one thing I hate about concerts :( it was such a pain to get tix for the viva tour! Im not looking forward to that stress again :P

To answer the OP, probably Wembley or Glastonbury, but I dont know if youre counting festivals. . .

Im hoping for the exact opposite.

Smaller gigs. I wish they'd play at the El Ray theatre..... where I am friends with the security guards haha.

Seriously though I really wish they'd do some small gigs too next tour, maybe get some more acoustic stuff going.

This. Completely agree.

The only bad thing about smaller shows, is that it will be more difficult to get tickets. The one thing I hate about concerts :( it was such a pain to get tix for the viva tour! Im not looking forward to that stress again :P

But also this. I think Coldplay's fan base is too large for them to do smaller venues. Too many people would be left out.

Honestly, as great as it would be to have them play in smaller venues, I agree, their fanbase is far too big to do that now. They'd have to do multiple shows at each stop, which could push the total tour time up to 2 or more years. Which I don't think they could cope with.