February 3, 201115 yr No. But if they have no valid reason for hating them or whatever then I might be all :angry::angry:
February 3, 201115 yr I'm fine with people not liking what I listen to. Not everyone has the same taste in music, that's why there are so many kinds of music, right? I don't like it when someone just insults a band/artist just for the sake of it, though. One thing is saying you don't like it, we don't have to like the same things, it's fine, but there's no need to be rude.
February 3, 201115 yr They must back up their insult with good explanation, I guess. But if they're just playing a fool, oh well, whatever. It really depends on what the situation is and how my mood is like that day. :anxious:
February 3, 201115 yr Sufjan is an all magical unicorn. No one insults... H8z you can kill yoselves~~
February 4, 201115 yr Almost never, I don't care what I listen to or what others listen to, as long as you enjoy it, it's good. :nice:
February 4, 201115 yr That stuff just irks me, and it does not have to be an artist I love either, just in general. I sat on the train last week with a lady who decided that the woman next to her was too fat (never mind, she's no model) and so she started insulting her. Even after the woman moved when another seat became available, she followed her to yell at her some more. I have had it at this point, and said, excuse me: she pays taxes and the train ticket just like you. This is not your living room, so could you please spare us all your ignorance, and only the did she shut up. Well, that was a long story, sorry. Anyway, you can state an opinion without name calling and being a jerk about it.
February 4, 201115 yr I insult their musical taste in retaliation. So yes, a bit. I insult their mothers in retaliation.
February 4, 201115 yr No it doesn't bother me, everyone has different opinions when it comes to music.
February 4, 201115 yr Well, the people around me usually don't know anything about the music I listen to, and this very rarely happens, so I am not quite sure how I would react.
February 4, 201115 yr Author I think that's one of the appealing things about music people generally don't know of, the fact that you can't really be judged on it.
February 5, 201115 yr ^ Exactly. I can talk about a band, and the response I tend to get is, "Who? :inquisitive:" :lol:
February 6, 201115 yr I don't take it personally if someone dislikes or insults an artist I love if they genuinely don't like them, but if they do it just to get at me personally then I find it really irritating.
February 6, 201115 yr Author It bothers me how quickly people come to conclusions about what kind of music you like just by one artist. Story of my life~
February 7, 201115 yr ^ Yeah, that's really dumb. People like that don't grasp the concept that hey, maybe my music taste is actually more diverse than that.
Create an account or sign in to comment