✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Live 2003

greeneyes1207

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is old news and an old thread, but I just wanted to comment on this. I love Coldplay, but the DVD wasn't that good. I thought they'd do better songs and the whole deal wasn't that good in terms of quality.

Sad to say, I was looking forward to it and was dissapointed.

I've received today mine, the special edition!!!

And I'm so stupid that I didn't know how to open it, until I've realized that you have to push and it slides up and down!! :D

But, you know what? The booklet is not in its place, it's lost!! I will have to complain it to play.com :angry:

I love it!!!!

I love so much about the documentary like the rock version of 'Trouble' and Chris working out or Chris taking the piss out of Guy about geography and then laughing really cutely after....oh so much...

You must watch the concert though - it's really good especially 'Daylight', 'Yellow' and 'GPASUYF'. :D

Yeeeah, I have to do it... when I'll be in the right mood. Too many memories when I see/listen to them live :/

In the documentary I also like when Jonny is alone in the mountain, before Denver gig, I think. He seems nostalgic and I'd like to hug him... :wink3:

And Guy? Wooooowww, he speaks a lot!! I always thought he is very shy and quiet... :stunned:

I know - he's got quite a mouth on him!!!! He was sweet though, he's a bit ditzy - which is cute :blush:

Jonny is SO shy though, I was surprised - I thought he wasn't as he does a lot of interviews! Will was kinda sarcastic and quiet and Chris was just Chris :P

They'll be back in Barcelona soon and you can see them again, until then watch the concert!!!!

just want to add my piece - the sliding limited edition is a waste of money.. I took mine back and exchanged it for the normal book-type opening DVD :)

I didn't know there's another edition with different package. I ordered the special edition for 17.99 pounds and I received the sliding case... :confused:

Guest LiquidSky

CANADIAN FANS, HAVE YOU BOUGHT THE SPECIAL EDITION DVD..?? Please someone let me know if they are selling the special edition now... :/

Guest LiquidSky

well I was gonna order it, but then they said that the company sended the wrong dvds to Canada and they wouldn't play on their dvd players...so now I'm just waiting... :/