✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Live 2003

greeneyes1207

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's out today here... but I have a doubt.

There are two versions, one with cd case (standard version) and another with a dvd case (special one). Well, the only difference I saw in the cover art is that the cd is also a cd-rom with special extras.

What these extras are? Anyone has seen it? I don't know if it worths it paying more money just for that... :/

Oh, someone told me about cd-wow... Have you had any problem with them or is it a good service? Thanks for the advise!!

The music dvd in shops here are really expensive: 25 eur for the standard edition and 33 eur for the special!!!

heeeeeeeeellllp meeeeeeeeeeeeee

when i tried to see it it says.

SORRY WE ARE UNABLE TO AUTOMATICALLY LAUNCH YOUR DVD PLAYER. YOU WILL NEED IT TO LAUNCH IT DIRECTLY FROM THE WINDOWS START MENU.

what should i do?????????????????????????? :huh:

I got that, you have to do exactly what it says and open whichever DVD software you have installed, while the DVD is in the drive, then it will play it automatically

It is brilliant!!! Right up there with the Elevation tour in terms of passion and intimacy. I really like the fact they put out an audio cd with it so I can blast it on my stereo as well as watch it live... not many dvd packages are as worth the value as this.

Although I am annoyed - there is a scratch on the dvd so it jumps in GPASOYF ... not happy!!! :angry:

But its still great, best moments for me rush of blood to the head, see You Soon, one i love and the encore set is great.

Moses isnt my absolute fav song of theirs but it is still REALLY good! and I would have liked to hear spies, but the concert still utterly brilliant

I also really like the punked up guitar version of Trouble they play in a soundcheck on the tour diary. :D

gosh its distracting me from my exam cramming :embarrased: :P

Today I've seen three editions in the shops here:

1. Standard edition in cd-case

2. Standard edition in a dvd-case

3. Special edition in a that special package in a dvd-case

All very expensive here!! :angry: :angry: I think I'll order it on-line. :/

I saw the "premiere" at the movie theatre last night...brilliant, imho.

After the show, hmv was selling the dvd and I asked if they had the Special Ed. and the girl said the EMI rep told them they shipped the PAL version instead of NTSC (for Canada and US) and so we'd have to wait 'til the NTSC version got shipped (for which she gave no anticipated time-line)! I'm assuming this is a Canada-wide "crisis" :-P . Anyone in Canada succeed in buying the Special Ed ?

I was confused when I saw the two standard edition CD case and DVD case versions. So, they're both the same? Anyways, I'm getting the Limited Edition (if I can find it).

After the show, hmv was selling the dvd and I asked if they had the Special Ed. and the girl said the EMI rep told them they shipped the PAL version instead of NTSC (for Canada and US) and so we'd have to wait 'til the NTSC version got shipped (for which she gave no anticipated time-line)! I'm assuming this is a Canada-wide "crisis" :-P . Anyone in Canada succeed in buying the Special Ed ?

I've been to the Best Buy here and haven't seen it. I'll be checking HMV tomorrow. I know it's available online at the usual places (absound, hmv, etc.), but it may not be available in store yet if it's not even at HMV.

I saw the "premiere" at the movie theatre last night...brilliant, imho.

the store i went to said there was no special edition. :rolleyes:

i read on the official board that a lot of people are having problems with their dvd's. mine is fine except for one pause right before moses.

Lyrics at end of Life is for Living

Does anybody know the additional lyrics at the end of Life is for Living? He's saying something like:

Cause in the end, there's only us...

Ah my friend, there's only love...

And again, the time in us? [this is the line i'm not sure of?]

Cause in the end, there's only love...

Please tell me what you guys think because this is just about the most beautifully arranged piece I've ever heard, especially with extension on the end...but then again, I feel that way about all of Coldplay's songs!

@all Canadians: If it's the cardboard-y DVD thing (can't find another word for it), the Limited Edition is available in stores at HMV but in very small quantities. I saw one in a local store for about $29. I'm going to see if A&B also has it for less, as they have specialty import items too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky
I haven't received my copy yet but my friend already did and he send me pictures of it. Here they are (this is the limited edition by the way):

getpicture.php?id=475783getpicture.php?id=475784

awww where did he buy it? :confused: