✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Time Magazine grades Grammy performances

alejolo

I agree with all of that except #3.

Okay, his voice isn't really that amazing anymore. . . but he put a huge amount of energy into his performance, so it made it really fun. :wacko:

I'm not much of a Stones fan, but I enjoyed it. :wacky:

It isn't that amazing? When I heard him on that Super Bowl halftime performance, I wanted to rip my ears out. :bigcry:

Again, I didn't actually see what he did at the Grammy's, so I can't really judge for sure. He may have put on a good show as far as energy went. Who knows? Personally, however, when watching an artist, I put more emphasis on the musical aspect, and given that, I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as everyone else, anyway. :shrug:

I think Gwyneth looked awkward, I kept fearing she would fall in those crazy shoes as she seemed so unsteady. And that body suit really showed she has no curves, she is a bean pole. Sorry...I loved the song, Cee Lo and the Muppets brought it, but major Fail for Gwynnie.

LOL you sound like a jealous CP fangirl

Hahahaha! No. Not jealous. I just don't think she's that talented or beautiful, nor do I think her performance at the Grammy's was amazing. It was mediocre.

I don't "love" her just b/c she's married to Chris Martin. I've tried to, but she still leaves me wanting more from her. And it's not that I "hate" her either.