February 22, 201115 yr EDIT: We have a winner! Look here. _____________________ Hi everyone! Tracey (MartinFan) kindly offered a copy of Simon Pegg's book "Nerd do well" to one lucky coldplaying member! :nice: She will mail the book to the winner of the following challenge: Guess the amount of characters the next Roadie #42 blog will have. That means from title (Roadie #42 - Blog #128) to end signature. Characters without spaces - not words, pics don't count. If you want to benefit from Tracey's generous offer, simply send me (SueDeNimes) a PM with your guess. Please choose "Nerd" as subject of the message!!! You can send in your guess up until the moment the blog is posted on coldplay.com. Whenever that may be! :P The winner will be announced soon afterwards then. :) No need to mention that we'd need your address in case you win, right? Yeah, I just wanted to point that out again since some of you didn't want to participate in Secret Santa because of privacy issues. Happy guessing, people!! Thank you very much again, Tracey! :hug:
February 22, 201115 yr Thanks Anna!!!! I recieved 1 replacement book well after Christmas when it was supposed to be under my tree:lol: "It was lost" Then the Royal Mail found my original book:rolleyes: and sent it to me a few day's ago:lol: I ended up with 2!! So good luck everyone:kiss:
February 22, 201115 yr Author Haha, did you calculate the average, my fellow OCDer? :P :hug: First guess has been submitted! You never know, the next blog could be tomorrow even... so hurry with your submissions, peeps! :)
February 23, 201115 yr does the character count include the "R42" bit at the end? I think so, better get Anna to verify it tho:D GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 23, 201115 yr Author Good morning! That's only 3 more characters but yes, it counts from beginning to the very end. :) Oh and some of you have sent their address now already. We'd only need the address of the winner when we know who it is!!
February 23, 201115 yr Oh, that's so nice of you Tracey! :hug: (and thanks to Anna for organizing!) PM sent!
February 23, 201115 yr Author Yes it is! :awesome: I read it in such a short time, couldn't stop!! Been giggling alone in my room in the middle of the night haha 10 guesses have been submitted already. I wonder when the next blog will arrive!
February 23, 201115 yr Author Ok, more PMs coming in and although it's nice that you're all giving me your addresses already - you don't have to do that now!! I will only need the address of the winner and I will contact the person once I know who it is! :nice: Or are you all so sure already that you'll be the winner? :P
February 23, 201115 yr Author :embarrassed:Oops... I sent my address. Now I'm a bit embarrassed.No worries, you're not the only one. :hug: I won't do anything with it haha, I'm just keeping a list with your guesses and usernames. :)
February 23, 201115 yr :clap::elvis::dance: Ooooo who's gonna win:gossip: there might be alittle extra Coldplay tucked into the sleeve too:whistle:
February 23, 201115 yr :clap::elvis::dance: Ooooo who's gonna win:gossip: there might be alittle extra Coldplay tucked into the sleeve too:whistle: :nice: Come on Miller, we need a new blog!
February 24, 201115 yr Or are you all so sure already that you'll be the winner? :P :wink3: : there might be alittle extra GUY BERRYMAN tucked into the sleeve too:whistle: Fixed. :wink3::lol: :kiss:
February 24, 201115 yr :wink3: Fixed. :wink3::lol: :kiss: Oh Amy:rolleyes::laugh3::lol: your funny,...ya never know:D
February 24, 201115 yr I would love to participate, but I'm not allowed to give out my address so I couldn't win anyway. .__.
Create an account or sign in to comment