✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

hi everyone!

stargazer21

hey

my name is erin...and how bummed am i that i missed the coldplay screening on monday! i even bought tickets, but my ride fell through...ah the life of a carless college student. no chris martin, no God Put A....., and no chocolate to make it all better. :cry:

its ok, i've almost fully recovered! :D

Hey Jess...so I have returned! Its so cool to see where everyone is from....coldplay fans really are globa! I just went to the Jason Mraz concert last night....there were literally three people between me and the stage! He's an incredible preformer, but as I told practically everyone....my heart still belongs to coldplay :D (specifically Chris Martin) ;)

Hey Jess...so I have returned! Its so cool to see where everyone is from....coldplay fans really are globa! I just went to the Jason Mraz concert last night....there were literally three people between me and the stage! He's an incredible preformer' date=' but as I told practically everyone....my heart still belongs to coldplay :D (specifically Chris Martin) ;)[/quote']

Yay! :) Just so ya know, Chris is mine :lol: ;)

yay! you rock jessica! i''m so glad to be amongst "my people"! so many walk into my dorm room, look at my coldplay poster, and make some comment about chris martin being not so cute....which offends me to no end! :angry: its kinda refreshing to have someone challenge my claim to chris! :D

yay! you rock jessica! i''m so glad to be amongst "my people"! so many walk into my dorm room' date=' look at my coldplay poster, and make some comment about chris martin being not so cute....which offends me to no end! :angry: its kinda refreshing to have someone challenge my claim to chris! :D[/quote']

:lol: Aww, whoever says Chris is "not so cute" is gonna have to answer to me grrrrr :P