✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

SOO No Fuji

drhouse4b

Guest howyousawtheworld
With the events in Japan right now, are you seriously asking about whether a gig will go ahead?????

Touche.

*haven't seen you around for a while. Where have you been?!

and how exactly is this a problem?

it was kind of an 8.9 earthquake and tsunamis and 12 aftershocks, nothin major

There's no point talking to people like this. I'm only quoting them in case they decide to edit their posts before the mods can look at them.

Nothing more to say.

/Gone from disgustingly insensitive thread.

I don't think the japanese people care about a concert now, seriously.

it was kind of an 8.9 earthquake and tsunamis and 12 aftershocks, nothin major

You don't know what it's like to live an earthquake and being worried because you don't know if your family and friends are alive or not. Being trying to call them for hours without a reply and seeing your country destroyed, seeing that some places you knew are just gone, etc. It's so horrible.

I hope no one here would live that so please don't say this was nothing major because you have no idea about how big this was.

Guest howyousawtheworld
and how exactly is this a problem?

Please. Seriously the images on the news most of us have seen is utterly shocking which if you had seen (and I'm presuming you haven't) would answer your query.

They are horrifying and incredibly scary scenes.

I'm closing this because it's really insensitive in my opinion. It's something major and it's horrible, i survived an earthquake myself so i know what i'm talking about and yeah i pretty much agree with everything Lore and Pete said.

Have a bit of consideration people.