March 19, 200917 yr It was my birthday that day! And we all got Jonnycakes for our birthdays!!!!!!! I love you Mel! :kiss:
March 19, 200917 yr Hmm. November 15th...perhaps we could arrange so you had one two months early...whatcha think Mel? :sneaky:
March 19, 200917 yr I miss Jonny :sad: I don't know. I think I'm going crazy. :kiss: Me too! :wacko: But all these videos and interviews are NICE! :bomb: She is crazy, who lines up to Coldplay, about to see them play live and says "I'm miserable" :P :laugh4: :P. Only Min :rolleyes:. You were miserable Min? You sound like me! No sleepy and no Jonny make Lori go crazy!!! Oh yeah.....:cool: We need to get our stalking plan in order for September so we can all have a piece of Buckland:sneaky: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Jonnygirls always look out for each other :nice: I will :P YEP! :smug: :D
March 19, 200917 yr Hmm. November 15th...perhaps we could arrange so you had one two months early...whatcha think Mel? :sneaky: Hmmmm...yes...I think so:D
March 19, 200917 yr Hmm. November 15th...perhaps we could arrange so you had one two months early...whatcha think Mel? :sneaky: :wacky: Jonny's birthday would have just past :cheesy: :kiss: Me too! :wacko: But all these videos and interviews are NICE! :bomb: You were miserable Min? You sound like me! No sleepy and no Jonny make Lori go crazy!!! :hug: You're the best Lori :kiss:
March 19, 200917 yr There's a lovely little kitchen in our loft, I'm sure we could rustle one up :D Hee hee!:D
March 19, 200917 yr :wacky: Jonny's birthday would have just past :cheesy: :hug: You're the best Lori :kiss: :kiss: :hug: There's a lovely little kitchen in our loft, I'm sure we could rustle one up :D OMG you girls are nuts! I love it! I wanna help. :nice: did I mention I was a professional cake decorator for many years :whistle: No! Not to me you didn't! Oh no, I see a NAKED Jonny cake in the future!!!!!!! .
March 19, 200917 yr did I mention I was a professional cake decorator for many years :whistle: Well then it's set then! Jonny/Min birthday cake come September :D
March 19, 200917 yr Well then it's set then! Jonny/Min birthday cake come September :D This is gonna be one HELL of a cake:D Squeeeeeeeeeeeee! Edit: I just realized our whole crew is in here posting together :heart:
March 20, 200917 yr Edit: I just realized our whole crew is in here posting together :heart: :D How cool was that??? :wacky:
March 20, 200917 yr :D I can't wait to see Lori and Angie again and meet you Min :kiss: And you Mel, but I'm seeing you in a few weeks first :dance:
Create an account or sign in to comment