✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

BlissfullyMuse

By the way, I know it's quite an old post, but what did you mean by this; ''First Will''?

OMG. A post from 6/2!!

If I remember well a few days before the picture of Jonny and the fan was posted we saw a picture of Will and a fan.

So that's why I said that something must be up/happening soon.

Don't know if I got it right. [emoji16]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Im not sure if I’m late but Guy posted this image on his Instagram [ATTACH type=full" alt="11184]11184[/ATTACH]

Last November. And Jonnys wife commented this

[ATTACH type=full" alt="11185]11185[/ATTACH]

I just thought it was kind of funny and cute I guess lol

Chloe's comment is amazing

• Like 3

Kinda of a long shot but in like 2017 I remember reading this interview with Jonny where he talked about the best places to go in London. I've never been able to find it again but I'm going to London soon and it'd be amazing to have his recommendations of where to go. Does anyone know how to find that interview or if it's still available online?

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

Kinda of a long shot but in like 2017 I remember reading this interview with Jonny where he talked about the best places to go in London. I've never been able to find it again but I'm going to London soon and it'd be amazing to have his recommendations of where to go. Does anyone know how to find that interview or if it's still available online?

I found this one from 2012 where Jonny recommends some places to go in London, I hope that helps!

Edited by aaronm360
  • Like 6

This was in a radio interview with Guy Perryman back in 2016, it's still available here, around 8:15! :) He recommended Hampstead Heath and Pollen Street Social restaurant Edited by Guest
  • Like 3

I found this one from 2012 where Jonny recommends some places to go in London, I hope that helps!

Wow, thanks ! I had no idea Chloe was Jamaican !

This was in a radio interview with Guy Perryman back in 2016, it's still available here, around 8:15! :) He recommended Hampstead Heath and Pollen Street Social restaurant

That interviewer's name :joy:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Im not sure if I’m late but Guy posted this image on his Instagram [ATTACH type=full" alt="11184]11184[/ATTACH]

Last November. And Jonnys wife commented this

[ATTACH type=full" alt="11185]11185[/ATTACH]

I just thought it was kind of funny and cute I guess lol

Chloe's comment is amazing

Wow, is this for real?!! I hadn't seen this until now (lol) :laugh4: :jonny:

• 4 months later...