March 2, 201016 yr :sweatdrop: :drunk: :bomb: :dead: Oh that would be.... Fucking awesome!!!!!!!:freak: :rolleyes: I'm such a perv fangirl!
March 2, 201016 yr So Jonny is really loosing hair or does the picture just have bad lightening? :thinking:
March 2, 201016 yr :sweatdrop: :drunk: :bomb: :dead: Oh that would be.... Fucking awesome!!!!!!!:freak: :rolleyes: I'm such a perv fangirl! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::sneaky::kiss:
March 2, 201016 yr I guess he's losing some hair...:thinking: Awww that sucks!!So is that why he wears hats all the time you think?
March 2, 201016 yr Maybe...but we don't know....the thing is that like Angie said since the X&Y era he's been wearing hats all the time...
March 2, 201016 yr OMG more pics from the soccer game with Corinthians team: http://g1.globo.com/Noticias/Musica/0,,MUL1511909-7085,00-INTEGRANTES+DO+COLDPLAY+BATEM+BOLA+COM+JOGADORES+DO+CORINTHIANS.html and yes...our babe is getting bald! :P
March 2, 201016 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAMh0w493B0]YouTube- Coldplay - What If (Toronto 2006) HD[/ame] 3 things i love about this: 1. some sweet jonny-guitar-hero goodness :dance: 2. lovely song written by sensitive men who are comfortable with their vulnerability :heart: 3. this is from a concert in my corner of the world :smug:
March 2, 201016 yr YouTube- Coldplay - What If (Toronto 2006) HD[/url] 3 things i love about this: 1. some sweet jonny-guitar-hero goodness :dance: 2. lovely song written by sensitive men who are comfortable with their vulnerability :heart: 3. this is from a concert in my corner of the world :smug: THIS!!!!:kiss:
March 2, 201016 yr Thanks for the new pics :D I've posted the news as a new thread though, so everyone can see :)
March 2, 201016 yr I can't even remember the last time I saw Jonny without a cap. He looks soo different :o
Create an account or sign in to comment