🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Procrastination

Petit Prince

Got SO much uni work to do in the next two weeks and I just can't get myself to do it. 3000 word essay in on Thursday, working 9-5 tomorrow and I'm on Coldplaying. I'll never learn.

This pretty much sums it up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P785j15Tzk]YouTube - "Procrastination" Tales Of Mere Existence[/ame]

Anyone else got essays/ exams to do in the next few weeks?

Good evening

It seems to me that Coldplaying.com is a club of procrastinators.

To those having exams tomorrow (like Lore): Good luck :thumbsup: :fingers crossed:

To those having some reading / homework assignments to do: Make an appointment with yourself: ½ hour of coldplaying, then at least 1 hour of reading /assignments, then ½ hour of coldplaying or break. Could this not work? If you never try, you'll never know.

I can only start it once it gets dark, I don't know why xD But even then, I'll keep procrastinating until it's at least 10 pm. :|

I was the same when I was doing A Levels.

The more work we had to do, the later I started. I could have done so much better if I wasn't such a lazy person.

thanks Nancy! :)

Buena suerte, Kat :D

this is my last year of university and I have more practical subjects so studying for an exam is really hard for me (I spent all summer studying for an exam I needed to pass to get the degree, so I'm still tired because of that :lol: I passed anyway :awesome:)

Good evening

It seems to me that Coldplaying.com is a club of procrastinators.

To those having exams tomorrow (like Lore): Good luck :thumbsup: :fingers crossed:

To those having some reading / homework assignments to do: Make an appointment with yourself: ½ hour of coldplaying, then at least 1 hour of reading /assignments, then ½ hour of coldplaying or break. Could this not work? If you never try, you'll never know.

I wish. It's gonna be an all-nighter tomorrow night. :(

thanks Nancy! :)

Buena suerte, Kat :D

this is my last year of university and I have more practical subjects so studying for an exam is really hard for me (I spent all summer studying for an exam I needed to pass to get the degree, so I'm still tired because of that :lol: I passed anyway :awesome:)

Good luck for tomorrow!

I really need to get my act together if I wanna do an MA. :thinking:

Guest howyousawtheworld
Got SO much uni work to do in the next two weeks and I just can't get myself to do it. 3000 word essay in on Thursday, working 9-5 tomorrow and I'm on Coldplaying. I'll never learn.

This pretty much sums it up.

Anyone else got essays/ exams to do in the next few weeks?

I know how you feel. Got exams beginning in a couple of weeks and I can't get going on work.

I know how you feel. Got exams beginning in a couple of weeks and I can't get going on work.

I'm even wore with exams. I usually start revising a day before the actual exam. Luckily I work quite well when I'm under pressure, which is probably why I'll never learn.

Good luck with your exams!

Guest howyousawtheworld
I'm even wore with exams. I usually start revising a day before the actual exam. Luckily I work quite well when I'm under pressure, which is probably why I'll never learn.

Good luck with your exams!

Yeah like yourself I do quite well under pressure but it's something I hate getting myself into though. Good luck with your essay and your exams!