I'm going bald and getting fat

ricardo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg I've put on weight too :wreck: But I still have my hair on :charming:

Sorry Ric, I'm not helping. :bigcry:

oh well....rudz.....I have just noticed that you aren't the thread creator....I thought you were until now and I even checked on your twitter pic if you are really turning bald and fat erm....creeeper Jules:uhoh:

sorry:embarrassed:

My grey streak is coming to prominence and isn't totally underneath any more. It's only small though. I find it quite exciting.

I once grew a single gray hair, it never appeared again. It was funny because I was like 15.

omg I've put on weight too :wreck: But I still have my hair on :charming:

Sorry Ric, I'm not helping. :bigcry:

But Rudy hairlines can be hidden and weight not. :smug:

Ricardo, the answer is to (1) not panic, and then (2) just exercise regularly as a habit, and shave off all the hair on your head - that way, you'll be a faster runner or swimmer! :P

:laugh3: OR, just don't worry so much - maybe try some of those hair growth tonics, and go to an aerobics class if you can? Otherwise, be your own disciplinarian, and burn off the fat, build that muscle! :biker::whip::) (And I'm in the same boat too, am going to do something about it! (just as soon as I plug the holes in this sinking ship here!))

Mike some people think I'm 16.

Thanks for the advice Chuck, but just to clarify I'm not fat, although I did gain weight. I'm not bald, although my receding hairlines grew :bigcry:

I think people think I'm probably around the same age too, so you're not alone :|