✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm going bald and getting fat

ricardo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is an Edger Cayce cure. Put crude oil on your head for 1 hour. Shampoo hair. Do this twice a week. Another cure is bend head down, and massage near the hairline, but not where hair grows, (like the upper forehead) but near it for 20 min. Be gentle to hair and never pull on it or treat it rough. Always shampoo gently and not rough. Add wheat germ oil to your diet helps.

Do a search on A.R.E. and Cayce. I have known people who had good results this way.

The problem is that I'm only 18 and by bald I mean having receding hairlines. It's not a catastrophic change but does this mean in 10 years I will have serious problems?

I dunno, gained like 5 kilograms (11 pounds or so) in like 9 months. But especially because I don't wear 28/29-waist pants but 30/31. I noticed because some pants were really tight and well because I'm noticing, don't know what's going on. But perhaps it's because of excersicing

/shallow talk

When you use crude oil, do not be near any fire or flames. Try not eating at night. Do not eat unnecessary high calorie foods. Squats use muscles in your stomach, back, legs, and you can do them anywhere. Running, bicycle riding, exercise machines are good for cardiovascular workout which builds muscle tone and weight loss. I workout almost every day.

Well thanks for the advice but weight is not that much of a problem, what I want to know if it's fat or muscle, because I really eat healthy and swim 1 hour 4 days a week.

When you use crude oil, do not be near any fire or flames.

Lolwut, oil as petroleum, lubricant or cooking oil??

You put crude oil on top of your head, not your skin.

And for the person going grey, haircolor is in style now. Also you can eat potato peals a few times a week to stop grey. Cayce said that potatoes are bad for you, but the skins are good. I would caution with eating any potatoes because they are a nightshade and contain nicotine which is bad for you skin and joints and many other things. Nicotine and nightshade foods are eggplant, tomato, potato, pepper (except black pepper), califlower, ground cherry, and there are others. Nicotine dries your skin out badly. Jalipino peppers seam to really dry out my skin and I have to avoid them. Almonds, avocado, miso with seaweed, carrot juice, green tea (without milk or dairy) are good for skin, joints, and hair. I hope the cosmetic industry is not reading this. LOL Some of these also prevent cancer and remove radiation.

When you use crude oil, do not be near any fire or flames.

:surprised:

Well thanks for the advice but weight is not that much of a problem, what I want to know if it's fat or muscle, because I really eat healthy and swim 1 hour 4 days a week

it's almost impossible to swim and get fat if you're eating healthy. Trust me!

Also, please don't put oil on your head, that's clearly a scam marketed by an, ahem, snake-oil salesman.

You put crude oil on top of your head, not your skin.

And for the person going grey, haircolor is in style now. Also you can eat potato peals a few times a week to stop grey. Cayce said that potatoes are bad for you, but the skins are good. I would caution with eating any potatoes because they are a nightshade and contain nicotine which is bad for you skin and joints and many other things. Nicotine and nightshade foods are eggplant, tomato, potato, pepper (except black pepper), califlower, ground cherry, and there are others. Nicotine dries your skin out badly. Jalipino peppers seam to really dry out my skin and I have to avoid them. Almonds, avocado, miso with seaweed, carrot juice, green tea (without milk or dairy) are good for skin, joints, and hair. I hope the cosmetic industry is not reading this. LOL Some of these also prevent cancer and remove radiation.

Sorry, I didn't see this post. Are you legitimately batfucked???? Nightshaade is a poisonous plant. There are neither nicotine nor potatoes in nightshade. You hope nobody in the cosmetics industry reads this?? Fucking organic hippies, man. They come up with the crrrraaazzziest shit....

The problem is that I'm only 18 and by bald I mean having receding hairlines. It's not a catastrophic change but does this mean in 10 years I will have serious problems?

Look at the guys on your mom's side of the family (i.e., her dad, uncle, etc.). Genetically that is how it's passed on; from your mom's side, not your dad's side.

Personally I think guys freak out about it more than they need to. It's understood that naturally most men will have some degree of balding and/or receding hairline, that's just the way it is. Here's a little secret... most women don't care.

But if you get to the point where you just can't stand it anymore, then there's nothing wrong with shaving it all off. Completely bald = hawt.

^ Yup, baldness is pretty much genetical, so if it runs in your family, then there's not much you can do. I have a cousin who was bald with 25.

And if you want to know if your gained weight is fat or muscles, there are ways to get it checked, I think gym's might do that too. :thinking:

Personally I think guys freak out about it more than they need to. It's understood that naturally most men will have some degree of balding and/or receding hairline, that's just the way it is. Here's a little secret... most women don't care.

The Duchess of Cornwall, for example.;)

Incidentally, a "fat" gene was identified a few years ago. I have no idea whether you have this, but it explains why some people put on weight more easily than others, even if they generally have a healthy lifestyle.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/health/article1647517.ece