🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Coldplaying Scrapbook II, info in the first post [THIRD ONE IS HAPPENING READ THAT THREAD]

The Doctor

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ewhtvfjkvdfgiuyxfjhouigyjhvbk ljfucjiuhxgycuhvojclxihuigy fj

oh udhmd hg I am SO sorry :bigcry:

you are all allowed to come beat me up it's ok I deserve it

I feel so terrible :sad:

please forgive me for the huge wait :disappointed:

I'll send it out on monday I promise

The original guidelines were that the book was to be held for two weeks maximum in order to keep things moving.
Yes this!

It would be nice if people would keep to those guidelines, or at least kind of.

Also, it would be nice if people would let us know the status of the book when they are in charge. For example, when you have posted it, then let us know. When the book arrives at you, please let us know. When you have exam week and therefor can't work on it, please let us know.

Having two weeks maximum is very reasonable I think, because the waiting list is quite long so the last one on the list right now might expect it after 20 X 2 weeks x shipping/sending time = +/- 80 weeks, which is 1,5 year from now. If people would instead take more than a month for each entry, you can imagine that it will take years for the last one on the list to get the book. And with the list slowly growing, this could even mean people would never get the book.

Most of this impatience I think is also caused by the disappearing of the first book and nearly the second one too. We just don't want to lose the book again.

I don't mind if things take longer because of circumstances, but then just let us know why it is taking so long and let us know in advance!

Excuse my rough estimations and shoddy math

~27 weeks (since editor42 first posted) / 5 people (others who have had the book so far) = an average of five weeks that each person has had the scrapbook in their possession. Even if you shave one week off that average to account for shipping times that's still around a month for the average.

If people continue to be this slow in getting their page done and having the book shipped, we would only get through the list as it stands in three years minimum. This figure doesn't even account for new people being added to the list!

The project will stall and fail if it takes this long.

I don't mean this to be an attack on anyone of those members personally. It's just using those rather generous estimations, it's clear we may have a problem if someone goes MIA or people don't follow that shipping guideline. This is why I advocated for people leaving some form of secondary contact if they somehow cannot access their Coldplaying PM box when someone is trying to message them about the project.

Excuse my rough estimations and shoddy math

~27 weeks (since editor42 first posted) / 5 people (others who have had the book so far) = an average of five weeks that each person has had the scrapbook in their possession. Even if you shave one week off that average to account for shipping times that's still around a month for the average.

If people continue to be this slow in getting their page done and having the book shipped, we would only get through the list as it stands in three years minimum. This figure doesn't even account for new people being added to the list!

The project will stall and fail if it takes this long.

I don't mean this to be an attack on anyone of those members personally. It's just using those rather generous estimations, it's clear we may have a problem if someone goes MIA or people don't follow that shipping guideline. This is why I advocated for people leaving some form of secondary contact if they somehow cannot access their Coldplaying PM box when someone is trying to message them about the project.

i promise i ll be faster than the average! :chapeau: :)