🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Coldplaying Scrapbook II, info in the first post [THIRD ONE IS HAPPENING READ THAT THREAD]

The Doctor

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

long multiquote (thanks Coldplay for getting me to heaven and give this fucking long travel back to earth wich is still going )

I am on vacation until middle August. So be sure I get the book after that...:)

deal, I think you'll get it in autumn

yeah - what are the basic rules for this again please?? what to put on our page? what to leave out? :)

You can put basiclly anything on your page. Coldplay related or not, but try not to put too much Coldplay, but more things like pictures of you, drawings, etc. You have 2 Pages (1 Double Sided Piece of Paper) so do as you wish :D

You can only have the book for a week. If you have to keep it longer tell Editor42 or me :P

If you do get the book please tell me so I can track it.

On the first page there is a map: Once you get it mark your position

2nd Page is for any stamps you find on the packaging: Cut them out and glue, tape them on to the page.

3rd Page is the signature page: Sign your life away...errr I mean just sign your name and the date it is.

And lastly: HAVE FUN AND BE UNIQUE!

thanks for answering this :nice:

So excited:wacky: when do we get addresses for the next person to send to?:nice:

tomorrow I will try to solve that problem :)

Good question, I'll ask her when she's online :P

I'm here :)

This is gonna be fun. Do we get the book as in order as we signed up? So yellowlover would be the first to get it and Alien Radio would be the last?

nope I have to change that list

I think we're doing it by location. Cause if we did it by order, it's gonna be a lot of back and forth which is not efficient.

yes, it's easier and cheaper I think :)

now question, I already talked about this with Maggy(because she will get it first) and other cpers at Werchter but I need your words about it:

so when should I send it to the first person?

before or after my trip to England (I leave on Sunday :\)

long multiquote (thanks Coldplay for getting me to heaven and give this fucking long travel back to earth wich is still going )[/color]

deal, I think you'll get it in autumn

thanks for answering this :nice:

tomorrow I will try to solve that problem :)

I'm here :)

nope I have to change that list

yes, it's easier and cheaper I think :)

now question, I already talked about this with Maggy(because she will get it first) and other cpers at Werchter but I need your words about it:

so when should I send it to the first person?

before or after my trip to England (I leave on Sunday :\)

Like i said before: I'll take over the operation my friend. So finish it and send it before Sunday, message me on facebook or here the names of everyone involved, their addresses, if you want i'll sort out the order now cause i have a BIG ASS map in my room :P

send it after your england trip! take your time and relax - good things come to those who wait :)

edit: and be careful with all my data :p

I'm sorry Billy but I'll join this dude

yes I have finish my page, yes I have to relax after Werchter, yes I need to pack my stuff and I still have to do this scrapbook things

so this week I put the list on the thread and the first 5 get the adress of the person the need to send the book to :)

I'm sorry Billy but I'll join this dude

yes I have finish my page, yes I have to relax after Werchter, yes I need to pack my stuff and I still have to do this scrapbook things

so this week I put the list on the thread and the first 5 get the adress of the person the need to send the book to :)[/color]

Roger roger! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to join :)

ok send me your details and you're on the list

oh damn it! I forgot to she was on the holiday :D

I'm back since yesterday :nice:

I'd absolutely LOVE to join! This sounds like fun!

ok :)

wel same for you as for SpaceMark: I need your details

Alright thanks, I knew she was in London for a holiday...... I just didnt know if she was back yet

I didn't came in London. Greenwich was closest to :P

I will send the boo tomorrow i think, gonna buy the envelope today and make this thread clear

CELIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH AND I GOT YOUR POST CARD TODAY :D

hey Chloe :blush:

cool that one from Land's End?

Greenwich is a district of South London so you did go to London :dance:

wathever I didn't went into to the city itself