✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dreams about Coldplayers

Prince Myshkin

Last night I had a dream that I was playing football (with quite a few random people who I didn't know) in the evening. All of a sudden an old man came from out of the trees unconvincingly dressed as Father Christmas. On the other side of the pitch to him were two young children, who (for some reason I knew) were his grandchildren. Anyway, he looked really sad, but was trying his hardest to make the kids happy. People who were playing football got annoyed though because he kept coming on the pitch to try and give the presents, interrupting the game. This made the grandchildren kind of disappointed, at Father Christmas more than anyone.

So I looked to the side and saw Imke, who was in the middle of the pitch, but wasn't playing, and we decided to be optimistic to help the old man. Then everyone started playing along too and looking really happy to see Father Christmas and the kids were happy and the dream ended.

Post when you dream about a Coldplayer, or reminisce about a time you have.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream some nights ago that Ren and Imke came to visit me in Germany and we hung out together....it was so cool, but I felt kinda awkward, because I had the impression that they kept talking about some "insider" things that I didn't know anything about, because they've met each other before and they kinda didn't want me to be involved...:snobby:

Okay then, yes, I've had dreams about Coldplayers in the past.

The next time I have one I'll definitely post here, this is an awesome idea for a thread!

Of course now it has been implanted in my brain, so I'll probably have a dream about someone here tonight... because that's just how dreams work.

I know for sure that julia, reilly and eric (bruttiиo) have appeared in my dreams but not all at the same time. There's really only one dream I remember; Reilly knocked on my bedroom window and said something like "I have to leave, bye" or whatever. He looked exactly like the cat in Alice in Wonderland with only the head visible.

I know for sure that julia, reilly and eric (bruttiиo) have appeared in my dreams but not all at the same time. There's really only one dream I remember; Reilly knocked on my bedroom window and said something like "I have to leave, bye" or whatever. He looked exactly like the cat in Alice in Wonderland with only the head visible.

haha to that dream:wacky:

and I'd have loved to be in a dream with you, Treilly and Eric mwha:freak:

yeah but you weren't all in the same dream :uhoh:

I think andrea was in a dream of mine a long time ago :thinking: I threw a party at my house and eric and andrea was there haha how random, I've barely even talked to her

How can you dream of people you don't know? I've never actually dreamt with any coldplayer, not even dreamt of posting here :thinking: Eventhough I have seen pics of people it's different from knowing them personally, it just doesn't work for me