✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

do you have a life motto

hotdensestate

I've never had marrow. Is it tasty?

edit: I probably have, actually, but I have never had marrow and identified it as marrow.

edit dos: Actually, I know that spinal cord "marrow" is not marrow at all but pretty much your brain, but I've had spinal cord marrow because when I had fried chicken for lunch once at school I got a chicken back, and the back had the spine in it still, and it was TOTALLY cracked everywhere, and there was this nasty denatured jelly-like gray stuff that looked exactly like brains. It was pretty sweet so I ate it. But it did not even taste good, it tasted more like bitter nasty glop of evilness, and I stopped eating the chicken... I wonder if brains themselves, from the head proper, taste better.

I've never had marrow. Is it tasty?

edit: I probably have, actually, but I have never had marrow and identified it as marrow.

edit dos: Actually, I know that spinal cord "marrow" is not marrow at all but pretty much your brain, but I've had spinal cord marrow because when I had fried chicken for lunch once at school I got a chicken back, and the back had the spine in it still, and it was TOTALLY cracked everywhere, and there was this nasty denatured jelly-like gray stuff that looked exactly like brains. It was pretty sweet so I ate it. But it did not even taste good, it tasted more like bitter nasty glop of evilness, and I stopped eating the chicken... I wonder if brains themselves, from the head proper, taste better.

your curiosity is a virtue to behold, sara.

[/url]

^not really my motto, but i like it...haha

I just came up with this joke and it isn't even very good, but, if you were looking at a vagina-shaped hole in the wall, and in that vagina-shaped hole, there were spikes dripping with rotten gore and feces, and also that hole had a mechanism so that when something was inserted into it, it would squeeze very tightly and then heat up and never let go of that thing that was inserted into it, such that the only way to free what was inserted into that hole was to sever any connection it had to the outside world, and in so doing activate a pressure sensor on another nearby wall-mounted implement that would shoot anything that came nearby in the head, would you think it would be a good idea to just fuck it if you were doubtful as to what it was?

You actually wouldn't.

Thanks a lot, John Lennnon.

I just came up with this joke and it isn't even very good, but, if you were looking at a vagina-shaped hole in the wall, and in that vagina-shaped hole, there were spikes dripping with rotten gore and feces, and also that hole had a mechanism so that when something was inserted into it, it would squeeze very tightly and then heat up and never let go of that thing that was inserted into it, such that the only way to free what was inserted into that hole was to sever any connection it had to the outside world, and in so doing activate a pressure sensor on another nearby wall-mounted implement that would shoot anything that came nearby in the head, would you think it would be a good idea to just fuck it if you were doubtful as to what it was?

You actually wouldn't.

Thanks a lot, John Lennnon.

:inquisitive: :|