✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Back To The Future Theme

woohoo37

That's a pretty good joke. Now why did you make a thread about this? :rolleyes:

Because Chris has done it before - liked a tune and wrote lyrics around it.......

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He shouldn't do that again. I'm not saying he won't.

And by the way, they've used another theme to get on the stage way back in the noughties, in the Parachutes era. They did nothing with that track, like, they didn't build a song around it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGankLCG2jM]YouTube - ‪coldplay launching parachutes part 1‬‏[/ame]

Seriously, it says you're banned under your username and you can still post! WTF? Ban evasion can get your entire IP banned permanently from the site.

Also, a lot of bands use live intros that have nothing to do with the record.

He shouldn't do that again. I'm not saying he won't.

And by the way, they've used another theme to get on the stage way back in the noughties, in the Parachutes era. They did nothing with that track, like, they didn't build a song around it.

That was before Chris was over confident with his ability and hanging out with the likes of JayZ

That was before Chris was over confident with his ability and hanging out with the likes of JayZ

I think you're being too negative here. Maybe I'm naive, but I'm sure the guys are still good guys, look at their fairtrade compaigning and charity stuff.

Besides, you never know what success can do to people. Speaking of Jay-Z, in Lost+ he says success is like suicide.

Seriously, it says you're banned under your username and you can still post! WTF? Ban evasion can get your entire IP banned permanently from the site.

Also, a lot of bands use live intros that have nothing to do with the record.

And now they have the reason written!