✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Custom Coldplay Keyboard Progress

86Timewarp

it is working finally =D

phew, button straps, i know what you are talking about now... a sewing shop maybe? but i think you should go to a hardware / home improvement store, they do have that stuff, as well as everything you need do solder & proper handles. and they'll supply you with any kind of paint you'd want for your painting jobs... and the plywood =D

dude, these stores are just meant to deliver anything for any handicraft work, belive me, i'm used to them (building guitars myself & stuff...^^)

look in the department for curtains / drapes, i'd bet they have button straps or something similar.

shall the strap be made of leather? then i'd buy a guitar strap and cut it down until it fits. (there are farily cheap ones but you'll only want the leather ^^)

Nah I was using it as an example, and thank you! Do you recommend black paint in a can?

if it is a spray can, yes^^ sprays are earier to handle and the layers won't get too thick. the result will be more evenly and it will dry fast ( i'd always let my guitars hang to dry for over night, but look at the instructions^^)

normal paint for walls etc... i wouldn't do it. i always prefer sprays

if it is a spray can, yes^^ sprays are earier to handle and the layers won't get too thick. the result will be more evenly and it will dry fast ( i'd always let my guitars hang to dry for over night, but look at the instructions^^)

normal paint for walls etc... i wouldn't do it. i always prefer sprays

Thanks! Here's my specs and calculations: keep in mind everything is down to scale on the paper:

tumblr_ln1sd99xat1qkqvafo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1308590704&Signature=OvyTsqKxL8B9mJcGxLDU5jT16dk%3D