✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If you hate female singers

an angel

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like to listen to female singers at all until about a year and a half ago. Well, not counting what I listened to when I was 12 or 13; I liked a few then that are too embarrassing to admit now.

What I don't understand is when people refuse to even listen to a band if it has a female singer. I think you're really missing out on a lot of good music if you ignore all female vocalists like that.

I didn't like to listen to female singers at all until about a year and a half ago. Well, not counting what I listened to when I was 12 or 13; I liked a few then that are too embarrassing to admit now.

What I don't understand is when people refuse to even listen to a band if it has a female singer. I think you're really missing out on a lot of good music if you ignore all female vocalists like that.

:nod:

Agreed. :nod:

am not associating her "indie" vibe with you liking her (or hating her). l thought you get the drift, I was clearly joking.

moving on

If it were that obvious that you were joking, I never would have said what I said.

As I wrote in my Arras review, PJ Harvey is quite possibly the worst live performance I have ever seen. It was excruciatingly annoying and depressing at the same time.:dozey:

I've never seen her live show. Sounds like I'll plan to keep it that way!

Why did I think that was Matt Bellamy? I'm clearly not paying attention. At all. MAFFOO, I'M SO SORRY. :bigcry:

VIOLET. :wreck:

Ok I'm not going to lie I laughed at that. :lol:

Matt kind of looks like a girl in this picture. . . like a Justin Bieber sort of girl :lol:

picture.php?albumid=1228&pictureid=11097

VIOLET. :wreck:

Ok I'm not going to lie I laughed at that. :lol:

Matt kind of looks like a girl in this picture. . . like a Justin Bieber sort of girl :lol:

picture.php?albumid=1228&pictureid=11097

Well, OK, all but the bottom half of the face was covered, and it somewhat looked like Matt's mouth and chin, and I didn't even pay attention to the hair because the feathers were in the way. IT'S NOT MY FAULT. :bigcry:

:tongue:

OOOOOH. Pwetty Matt. :wacky:

Hmm... IDK about that.......

... JK. You know I was going to say that.

I'm not a big GAGA fan though.

:|