✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

one of the highlights i remember from the APW show was when they played Paranoid Android and then right after it they played Dollars and Cents... it was soooo good!

I knew instinctively they were going to play PA when they did. Not sure how. I remember being really excited, and the whole crowd was AWESOME at singing the "You don't remember" part. Oh what a great song. My very favorite. I just wish... I remembered it more clearly.

This will haunt me the rest of my LIFE.

They're not quite as warm over there. And if they know you're a coldplay fan they'll give you shit.

But, I share their sense of humor. I should get back over there one of these days...

I will never mention it :D But I love their sarcasm haha they have made laugh a lot tonight

At least Radiohead USUALLY mixes up their sets hardcore. I know a lot of people on this board followed Coldplay around this last tour and they had the same set list every single time. Must've gotten boring. It'd suck the fun out of seeing Coldplay.

If I were seeing Radiohead shortly after I saw them the first time, I'd know I'd probably be getting a different show.

Setlist:

1. 15 Step

2. Airbag

3. There, There

4. All I Need

5. Nude

6. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

7. The Gloaming

8. The National Anthem

9. Faust Arp

10. No Surprises

11. Jigsaw Falling Into Place

12. Lucky

13. Reckoner

14. Optimistic

15. Idioteque

16. Fake Plastic Trees

17. Bodysnatchers

Encore 1:

18. Videotape

19. Paranoid Android

20. House of Cards

At least Radiohead USUALLY mixes up their sets hardcore. I know a lot of people on this board followed Coldplay around this last tour and they had the same set list every single time. Must've gotten boring. It'd suck the fun out of seeing Coldplay.

If I were seeing Radiohead shortly after I saw them the first time, I'd know I'd probably be getting a different show.

oh yeah... that's the one thing that really annoyed me about seeing coldplay for the twisted logic tour, is that i saw them 3 times and every concert was pretty much the exact same, except for 1 or 2 songs max

I mean at least for the benefit of the musicians.. I know I wouldn't want to play the same 25 songs in a row night after night... The fans get what they get and they'll love it anyway. Why not mix it up?

oh yeah... i'm sure that the musicians would get tired of playing the same songs night in and out... i mean i know I would. changing the set up gives i think an extra something to the show because then it's not so predictable and leaves the fans on the edge of their seats

I asked someone on this board if seeing them so many times took the fun out of it and she acted like I was crazy. It's a valid question isn't it?

definitely. I mean don't get me wrong I would love to see a band multiple times, but only if the switch up the set. Like I said, I mean I remember seeing coldplay 2 nights in a row, and for the 2nd night i was really disappointed because i kind of knew what to expect... i wasn't surprised at all. It's not as if i don't mind hearing the same songs again, just not ALL of the same songs. i like a bit of variety

Setlist:

1. 15 Step

2. Airbag

3. There, There

4. All I Need

5. Nude

6. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

7. The Gloaming

8. The National Anthem

9. Faust Arp

10. No Surprises

11. Jigsaw Falling Into Place

12. Lucky

13. Reckoner

14. Optimistic

15. Idioteque

16. Fake Plastic Trees

17. Bodysnatchers

Encore 1:

18. Videotape

19. Paranoid Android

20. House of Cards

21. My Iron Lung

definitely. I mean don't get me wrong I would love to see a band multiple times, but only if the switch up the set. Like I said, I mean I remember seeing coldplay 2 nights in a row, and for the 2nd night i was really disappointed because i kind of knew what to expect... i wasn't surprised at all. It's not as if i don't mind hearing the same songs again, just not ALL of the same songs. i like a bit of variety

totally. I love being like "oh please oh please play THIS song next!" and maybe they will, maybe they won't. You want to have the same surprised reaction as all the other people in the place when they play, oh I don't know, VLV or something. Maybe it's because their technical stuff is more specific, whereas Radiohead's just got that light show that can be programmed pretty easily night after night, I would imagine...

maybe that last part isn't actually true. maybe I'm just crazy.