✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Wow. I can barely remember my live experience. I know they played Nude... But I can't really remember what I was thinking at the time. I was really out of it.

:laugh3: I remember being sort of out of it for certain songs because they just blew me away live as to how beautiful and great they were (Nude, How to Disappear Completely, Videotape)

:laugh3: I remember being sort of out of it for certain songs because they just blew me away live as to how beautiful and great they were (Nude, How to Disappear Completely, Videotape)

I wish they had played How to Disappear Completely. Long before seeing them was in my sights, I remember the only song I really really wanted to hear live was that. Sigh. Hopefully I'll see them again. If they're touring this summer, who knows?

I'd need to get a job and fast. :D

I remember when I saw them for the first time at the All Points West Festival, that we were waiting for them to come on, and it was so clastrophobic. everyone was bunched up together. There was this guy I remember like right behind me who was saying he wanted to hear Bangers & Mash, and then a few seconds later he passed out... it was really freaky. Radiohead didn't go on for like another 10 mins, but until they went on I was a bit worried I was going to pass out, just because of what happened and how close everyone was bunched up together

I wish they had played How to Disappear Completely. Long before seeing them was in my sights, I remember the only song I really really wanted to hear live was that. Sigh. Hopefully I'll see them again. If they're touring this summer, who knows?

I'd need to get a job and fast. :D

if they tour this summer i gotta get tickets. I've decided that from now on that i'm gonna try and see them at all the shows they play close to me. there are so many songs that I know they played a night or two before/after that I wish i saw

so then thescientist06, what songs were highlights for the shows that you went to?

Hummm. 15 Step, Airbag, There There (the first 3 songs I was still with it :D)... The Bends, Everything in its Right Place, Fake Plastic Trees, Paranoid Android, and 2+2=5. I feel so sad for not being able to be back in that mindset. It was only August. Seeing how it was Lollapalooza though, I had not slept for more than a day, and was standing in the sun all day. I was so so tired. I remember really clearly though when they played 2+2=5 for their second encore, as soon as the chorus (or, fast part?) embarked, I went nuts, and suddenly the wind picked up. It was amazing. It was like they were summoning the winds! :D