✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My grandparents are staying over

Megalomania

And my Grandma just incinerated a bagel in the microwave.

:|

She pressed the wrong button and it was in there for like 10 minutes, and the whole kitchen was full of smoke and everything. :lol:

So. . .have you ever incinerated a bagel in a microwave? I can't say I have. :lol:

:awesome:

I haven't personally, but someone in our office has done something like that (not sure who though). I kept this e-mail from the president of our company from a couple of years ago, because it cracked me up; you have to know his serious demeanor to understand why the tone of the e-mail is funny. :tongue:

I don’t know whose it is, but there is a lovely blackened something or the other in the toaster in the kitchen near my office. I cut the power. If you want your object, please feel free to get it.

Howwwww Dx

and lol today my mum managed to delete an important email from her inbox and deleted items tray without realizing what she was doing :blank:

She said she'd assumed that I could get it back for her :wtf:

ahhhh people

my sister: she toasted one for too long....a flame, like that of a candle came out of the center just staying there all majestic and what not. only problem? the flame was green :confused:

That happened to my friend in cooking class when she thought she'd heat some sweet and sour sauce in a foil packet in the microwave we thought it was gonna explode :awesome:

haha, well this isn't related to a microwave but it is related to cooking. A few years ago i was just about to start frying some hot chips and well.....i sort of left the oil heating on the stove for a bit too long and when i put the frozen chips in, there was massive/tall fireball that literally reached the top of the ceiling. and well, it left sort of a black mark on the ceiling :P