✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm betting on "Mnemonics and Murals"

fwise3

What if... "Mutagenic Xylobrytes" was a clue rather than the actual title? What if "Mutagenic Xylobrytes was a Mnemonic device for MX? I think I recall Chris mentioning the album title would be two words, that BOTH start with M.... besides... "mnemonic" is kinda hard to spell...

and, who did this:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mnemonics-and-Murals/165604180170259

:lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually... thinking more on it, "Mnemonic Murals" makes more sense. It is two words, not three like "Mnemonics and Murals" and if you go to coldplay.com and look at the "Exhibition Room" icon... it's a spray can painting a "mural" if you will, of two M's that form a "crown." Seems like a mnemonic mural to me!

I think this is a clue... the exhibition room, obviously, is where people post art... or "murals" in a sense.

... however, I could be reading into this WAY too much and I could be totally wrong!:laugh3:

What if... "Mutagenic Xylobrytes" was a clue rather than the actual title? What if "Mutagenic Xylobrytes was a Mnemonic device for MX? I think I recall Chris mentioning the album title would be two words, that BOTH start with M.... besides... "mnemonic" is kinda hard to spell...

and, who did this:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mnemonics-and-Murals/165604180170259

:lol:

Don't know who made it, but I posted it. :)

You realize "Mutagenic Xylobrytes" was made up by some 12-year-old to troll people, right?

well, yeah... thats why I honestly think it's silly for anyone to believe "Mutagenic Xylobrytes" could be the title... mutagenic was completely pulled out of someones arse, and xylobrytes was just a "word" that scrolled across the screen during the one performance of PoC. There is honestly no evidence that M-Xylobrytes is the name of the album... at least in my opinion.

No, but you just said it was a clue for the title to be "Mnemonics and Murals"?

And we've got Mnemonics and Murals from a Youtube comment.. And the Facebook page is not real for sure because they didn't even register it correctly: See that it says it's a photo album..? So someone failed at that try.

And MM was probably Major Minus, but as confirmed by the band, they have been wobbling about when it comes to album title and so on.

Oook, well I didn't realize it came from some random youtube comment... I thought it had some reasoning behind it beyond Chris' comment that the title would be two words that start with M. Well that just threw my theory out the window!

Youtube comment, as I said ;)

But me writing off every try to figure out the album title is perhaps because I'm tired of speculating all the time :P At the moment I don't even think Coldplay knows for sure.

Concrete, maybe you just said it? :P

:sneaky:

"Concrete" would say to us that it would be some really grey and boring music on it.. :rolleyes:

Or maybe... it's "Combusting the Concrete" ?? since that's a lyric in Charlie Brown... Which would mean that they are combusting the gray and boring music... leaving the Limestone Rock behind for something new....:P

I just want they to Play PoC tonight... I know it's almost impossible but it would clear a lot of things

Agreed... I want to hear a quality version so bad... I really think it could be my favorite of their new songs.

Or maybe... it's "Combusting the Concrete" ?? since that's a lyric in Charlie Brown... Which would mean that they are combusting the gray and boring music... leaving the Limestone Rock behind for something new....:P

I thought it was "I be a bright red rose come bursting the concrete."

Agreed... I want to hear a quality version so bad... I really think it could be my favorite of their new songs.

Yeah but there is another thing I want to check, another word before "Xylobrytes" with the same font style and I could swear it is "Madness". Just want to be sure

I thought it was "I be a bright red rose come bursting the concrete."

Well that's what I thought it was too. That, or "I be a bright red rose come busting through concrete" ...but I thought the consensus was "combusting the concrete" ??

How can you call xylobrytes JUST a word? First of all it's not even a word, and secondly it starts with an X and MX is written everywhere. Honestly, i undoubtedly think it'll be this M Xylobrytes sheesh.

And Chris said the title started with an M, not both words starting with an M.

How can you call xylobrytes JUST a word? First of all it's not even a word, and secondly it starts with an X and MX is written everywhere. Honestly, i undoubtedly think it'll be this M Xylobrytes sheesh.

And Chris said the title started with an M, not both words starting with an M.

Well, thats why I said it was just a "word" ... it isn't a word. I don't see why Coldplay would use something that wasn't even a real word in the title. Everyone would look at it like: :inquisitive:

True, it does start with an X and MX is written everywhere... but to me that isn't great evidence. How does this link to the title of the album? I honestly hope you are wrong, but If you aren't... I just hope the music is better than the title, or I hope there is some good reasoning behind the name!

Nope, just the first word. And I hope I'm wrong too, but I'm not. How can't you put 2 and 2 together? Clearly the X in MX stands for Xylobrytes, otherwise it wouldn't have been written. Whether or not that's the title, Xylobrytes isn't just a word.

And why does ANYBODY agree with mnemonics?! That wasn't written anywhere, it is literally just a word beginning with m.