✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm betting on "Mnemonics and Murals"

fwise3

Madness starts with "M" and it 'passes' behind Chris just before "Xylobrites". Put PoC on and watch from 2:00, right behind Chris. It's the same font type that they write xylobrytes.

"Madness Xylobrites"

2:02

proof1.jpg

2:03

proof2.jpg

The Only Word I know that ends in "...dness" is MADNESS.

Right after this we have the Xylobrytes Thing in 2:10, with the same kind of writing

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madness starts with "M" and it 'passes' behind Chris just before "Xylobrites". Put PoC on and watch from 2:00, right behind Chris. It's the same font type that they write xylobrytes.

"Madness Xylobrites"

proof1.jpg

proof2.jpg

Right after this we have the Xylobrytes Thing in 2:10, with the same kind of writing

Agreed. It definitely says "madness" ... I am honestly so confused as to what the album title could be after all of this discussion. What I believed at the beginning of this thread has definitely been proven wrong. "Xylobrytes" has to mean something... and I agree that it is highly likely that it is the X in MX. So... maybe it will ultimately be "M... Xylobrytes" who knows... I just think it is silly.

Madness is part of the Charlie Brown lyrics, and if that's the title I'll cry because it sounds really stupid.. And I guess Xylobrytes is a noun, and you can't put "madness" in front of a plural noun?? "Madness Gardenforks" or "Madness Streetlights".. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE. It would have had to be "mad" if that was the case.

But I don't believe they'll call it just MX because they already got X&Y and it would be strange of them to release another album with a two letter name where one of them is X..

If it has anything to do with Xylobrytes I'm guessing "Magic Xylobrytes" is the name.

Madness is part of the Charlie Brown lyrics, and if that's the title I'll cry because it sounds really stupid.. And I guess Xylobrytes is a noun, and you can't put "madness" in front of a plural noun?? "Madness Gardenforks" or "Madness Streetlights".. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE. It would have had to be "mad" if that was the case.

But I don't believe they'll call it just MX because they already got X&Y and it would be strange of them to release another album with a two letter name where one of them is X..

If it has anything to do with Xylobrytes I'm guessing "Magic Xylobrytes" is the name.

And if it is "Madness' Xylobrytes"? Like "Xylobrytes of madness". It's perfectly possible

Don't think that I would like the album to have this name. I actually wouldn't. My preferred name is Major Minus Media or Alien Radio.

But it's just good to have something concrete in what believing, since we don't know anything of the album 100% surely

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't 'Xylobrites' created by the troll on here? Why is everyone acting as if that is a serious option for a title?

No man, that stupid guy said the title was "Mutagenic Xylobrytes" because in his 'brilliant' head he thought he was the only one who could imagine the XYOLOBRYTES (that actually appears on the screen while they play Princess of China) could be the "X" of "MX". But there was already a discussion about the album to have "Xylobrytes" on it's title before that guy say such this thing.

So, "Mutagenic Xylobrytes" was invented by him, but nothing means that Xylobrytes could not be in the title

"Madness Xylobrites"

proof1.jpg

proof2.jpg

How can you tell that it ends in 'Ness'? :thinking: Could it be an 'L' or 'T'?

Oh, and 'Mildness' ends in 'dness' :P But that doesn't really make sense either, I guess.

My Complete Prediction (After Research)

Coldplay

187833_165604180170259_5265066_n.jpg

Mnemonics And Murals

(NO WRITING ON COVER!!!)

1. MX/Hurts Like Heaven

2. Major Minus

3. Princess Of China

4. Charlie Brown

5. Golden Arrow

6. Us Against The World

7. UFO

8. Mnemonics And Murals

9. Car Kids

10. Don't Let It Break Your Heart

11. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

My Complete Prediction (After Research)

Coldplay

187833_165604180170259_5265066_n.jpg

Mnemonics And Murals

(NO WRITING ON COVER!!!)

1. MX/Hurts Like Heaven

2. Major Minus

3. Princess Of China

4. Charlie Brown

5. Golden Arrow

6. Us Against The World

7. UFO

8. Mnemonics And Murals

9. Car Kids

10. Don't Let It Break Your Heart

11. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

jesus! :veryangry2: why is everybody think ETIAW will be the last track its just wouldnt fit there or on the album at all, if it is it'll be the first CP album i will download instead of buy -.-

Wow, at times I thought I was on one of those conspiracy sites about the capitalism with all this research images...

I've 1 question to add... What if the title is nothing hard but M&M'S?! The album would be delightful :laugh3:

jesus! :veryangry2: why is everybody think ETIAW will be the last track its just wouldnt fit there or on the album at all, if it is it'll be the first CP album i will download instead of buy -.-

Actually, I'm one of the only ones who does.

Uh, I have to go through it again. :(

Murals- the graffiti

Mnemonics- the clues on the graffiti. Examples: MTM, DLIBYH, CK, MX, UFO

The facebook page could be anything. It could be that Coldplayer1317 kid. But I think it means something because who would make a page and not do anything with it?

Although CP1317 was annoying as anything he has a point about the Glastonbury VIP passes being the latest release:

187833_165604180170259_5265066_n.jpg\

It makes sense, you'll see.

FOR THE RECORD, I AM NOT TROLLING. I'm stating my opinion.