✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Daani Sanders <3

Chloe_Martin

Hey,

Yesterday a young Australian girl took her own life beacuse of cyber bullying

and also other personal issues. She was a popular girl and well known to everyone.

She was friends with my friend etc. But I would like to pay my respect to Daani

and I hope the person that made her this sad and low to resolve with this tragedy

will die a lonely old person and suffer as much pain as possible!!!

R.I.P Daani <3

Ok, no joke. That's pretty sad but well..

Death is sad..logical, but to say that your life ended because you payed attention to those comments. And if she was popular, she shouldn't give a fuck as long as she as friends that like her, and I guess many.

I just find it really.. sad that someone would let themselves be tortured that way.

Still, R.I.P.

Why don't you go find her and tell her that? Maybe if you're lucky she'll kill herself for you and everyone else who thinks so!

And then you guys will deserve the worst, hooray!!

So.....?

You are defending the peson who put Daani in that dark place.....

Bullying has always happened and will always happen. It will happen to a child, it even happens to adults. We can demand bullies stop bullying; a tactic which rarely works, or we can instill in our kids the strength and understanding to believe words have only the power you give to them. This is a sad story, and the bully needs to be held accountable for his/her actions, but s/he cannot be wholly blamed or punished for the actual loss. I'm sure there are several factors at play here which are left unmentioned by the press.

So.....?

You are defending the peson who put Daani in that dark place.....

You don't that persons story so stop acting like they were this evil person, yes I'm sure they'll feel guilty enough for the girls life so why should she be punished more?