July 25, 201115 yr and it was a bit a disappointment that after hours of investigation and web research and after having almost melt our brain finding a soultion to this "puzzle" our theory was threw out of the window :(
July 25, 201115 yr and it was a bit a disappointment that after hours of investigation and web research and after having almost melt our brain finding a soultion to this "puzzle" our theory was threw out of the window :( gutting
July 25, 201115 yr and it was a bit a disappointment that after hours of investigation and web research and after having almost melt our brain finding a soultion to this "puzzle" our theory was threw out of the window :( I was so excited...I could barely sleep that night. Then the next morning I watched it all fall to pieces :P
July 25, 201115 yr I was so excited...I could barely sleep that night. Then the next morning I watched it all fall to pieces :P Its heartbreaking :(
July 25, 201115 yr They smashed our theories into smithereens. I just hope new details come busting through concrete! (SOON HA!)
July 25, 201115 yr They smashed our theories into smithereens. haha in our scarecrow dreams; no too far :(
July 25, 201115 yr OH GOD. I've been wondering the same. The banner pic is from the itunes festival. Chris put his hands up through the lasers at one point during the show
July 25, 201115 yr Every theory is a waterfall of molten brains :laugh3: :confused: haha very good :)
Create an account or sign in to comment