✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought EMI forces them due somekind of Deadline they have to reach before its too late.

I think they do. I remember hearing X&Y was originally supposed to be released in January 2005 though, so I guess with a band as big as Coldplay they'll give a bit more time and deadlines might be less pressured upon the band.

But i have the Strange feeling when everyone even Reporters watch through the forum even Coldplay will, that means: they see which Title we like and which we dont.

Maybe thats why they keep thinking of a new one/other one because they see we didnt like them :thinking:

I also wonder why the media (and the Coldplaying.com article on the homepage) did not quote what Debs posted here yesterday. Very mysterious.

I doubt media sit and go through this forum, I suspect they just got the story from the main page on Coldplaying.com.

But i have the Strange feeling when everyone even Reporters watch through the forum even Coldplay will, that means: they see which Title we like and which we dont.

Maybe thats why they keep thinking of a new one/other one because they see we didnt like them :thinking:

I've seen an old poll which asked "What do you want to hear in the new album (LP5)?" An the most voted option was "RIFFS". Well, I think they actually do what we like the most. See Major Minus and Hurts Like Heaven. RIFFS! :D

I don't remember being so inquisitive about the VLV album...I just read some weeks later in newspaper that it was released. And then I just happily went to the closest CD-shop and bought it...Everything about this next album is a whole lot different.

We may be looking into MX a little too much, i mean we heard of PoC UWTB ETIAW and other songs before moving to mars was released, and it's probably the best new song, I have no doubt that they are sitting on their next #1 hit and we won't hear about it untill right before it gets dropped, like viva

If they are finishing the album anytime soon, I guess it will be between August 5 and September 16, where they have a big break between the festivals.

No! No! No! No! No! That gap is for the announcement not the recording! If they're finishing it then we won't get the album until November or December!

1. Chris said 6 weeks from July 1= August 12

2. Debs said we will get an announcement "soon..."

3. The 40 day break wasn't by accident. It was put there on purpose so they would have time to promote the album.

They're probably just finishing mixing it or working on the last one or two songs by now and piecing it together. Which is fine... I can wait for late October (especially with the new Feist album) :wacky:

And they'll probably put out an EP with this unreleased material if they're still writing solid songs, even up to this point.

No! No! No! No! No! That gap is for the announcement not the recording! If they're finishing it then we won't get the album until November or December!

1. Chris said 6 weeks from July 1= August 12

2. Debs said we will get an announcement "soon..."

3. The 40 day break wasn't by accident. It was put there on purpose so they would have time to promote the album.

Considering that they are still writing new songs - I really do think that such period will sadly be for finishing the album.