✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this waiting for Coldplay to release stuff has gotten to me...last night I had a dream where they released a song and posted it on my facebook wall, and I was the only one allowed to listen to it. People were getting angry at me because I refused to listen because I wanted to wait for the album to come out to listen :cry:

All this waiting for Coldplay to release stuff has gotten to me...last night I had a dream where they released a song and posted it on my facebook wall, and I was the only one allowed to listen to it. People were getting angry at me because I refused to listen because I wanted to wait for the album to come out to listen :cry:

HAhahahaha if they have posted a song only in my facebook I would listen to that without thinking twice :laugh3:

so Mylo (the graffiti artist) also said something?

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch.

I just saw the thread on the Coldplay forum, there are some interesting and quite entertaining theories on there, but I'm afraid that I'm not working for Coldplay and have never had any contact with them, so I don't have any info about their new album. I just make street protest art about things that happen to concern me, such as civil liberties and environmental issues such as extinction.

I use 'Xylo' as my street name because the first ever posters I was putting up in the streets were woodcut prints, the technical term for which is xylography. I also do woodcarving, so it seemed like an appropriate name.

Anyway, I hope you find the answer to the mystery. All the best. :)

--------------------

That's what he said. Xylo and Debs crashed our theory

^ Yup. That's where (part) of this theory came from

oooooooohhhhhhhhh, well that makes perfect sense then. I think it's safe to say that that's what MX stands for but still uncertain about an album title, although Mylo Xloto is my best guess. Also, Shouldn't it be Xylo instead of Xyloto?

oooooooohhhhhhhhh, well that makes perfect sense then. I think it's safe to say that that's what MX stands for but still uncertain about an album title, although Mylo Xloto is my best guess. Also, Shouldn't it be Xylo instead of Xyloto?

It is already broken man. We connected everything so Xylo said he wasn't working for Coldplay and Debs (oracle) said the same.