✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Itunes Fest Ep?

Cheese Nip 2

Of course there will be one. Each band performing at the festival gets one. It takes a couple weeks for them to pump it out after the performance, though, and they traditionally haven't included more than a disappointingly few 6 tracks.

Of course there will be one. Each band performing at the festival gets one. It takes a couple weeks for them to pump it out after the performance, though, and they traditionally haven't included more than a disappointingly few 6 tracks.

Wait is there's definitley going to be one?

• 2 weeks later...

When are they going to be releasing this EP? It seems like every other band who has performed at the iTunes festival has already released their EP with the exception of Coldplay. It's beginning to annoy, why are Coldplay any different to the other bands?

I actually think they won't make one. I have thought this from the start really. I think they only want to release 'real' EP's, even if it's just sold online.

That's a shame because I was really hoping they would have released a live version of 'Charlie Brown' that I could have downloaded. Such a beautiful piece of music, probably my new favourite Coldplay song!

I downloaded the Friendly Fires and Arctic Monkeys EPs from this year. Arctic Monkeys have poor sound, and Friendly Fires have poor tracklisting.

Not sure I can take a third disappointment from Coldplay - especially as Leftrightleftrightleft was so perfect :/