February 17, 201214 yr So, how you doin ? :wacko: edit: actually I've just noticed your mood says "depressed" :| :shame:
February 17, 201214 yr Ok-ish. I was feeling kind of bad this morning, and I missed classes today, but I have a birthday party to hopefully get to go to later. How about you?
February 17, 201214 yr I'm fine thanks :nice: Though I'm kinda bored right now :| A birthday party ?...What time is it wherever you are in Russia right now ? :thinking:
February 17, 201214 yr 12am. I meant later as in later today here, haha whoops. :p But I feel bad cause I missed a presentation today in English and apparently like. they are all really mad and I'm pissed. ><
February 17, 201214 yr Oh, because it was a group thing ? Arf :\ Well if you couldn't go, you couldn't :| edit: OHMYGOD look at my number of posts: 4 242 :awesome:
February 17, 201214 yr Haha, that's cool. xD And yeah, I couldn't go, but now my friend is all mad at me. She's in the same class, but wasn't in my group. :/
February 17, 201214 yr Then why would she be upset about you not going if she wasn't in your group ? Were you supposed to do something special ? :uhoh: /notmybusinessbtw
February 17, 201214 yr No problem. :D Nope, my group doesn't actually need me at all. I'm the tech person, and the powerpoint is on my account, but I gave them my info so that they could access it for the presentation. I didn't even have to say anything. :blank:
February 17, 201214 yr Not sure. My friend texted me saying that apparently I will get a zero for the presentation and I would have to do a research paper all by myself. :blank: I don't even know if they did the presentation. They may be saving it until our next class. I hope not. I have terrible social anxiety, lol.
February 17, 201214 yr Oh, so apparently even if you were only the tech person, you were supposed to be there. That's why you weren't there, because you're scared to pass in front of the class ? It is stressful indeed :nod:
February 17, 201214 yr Yeah. It's like I missed all of today for nothing now. I just found out from that friend that we ARE doing it when I get back. :/ Great. Now I have to worry about it the whole weekend..
February 17, 201214 yr Aww. Don't worry, if you're only the tech person and you don't have to say anything, just focus on the presentation (I mean the technical stuff). :) People say that picturing the audience in underwear helps sometimes. Doesn't work for me (I'm more like: eww :sick: ) but maybe it'd work for you :)
February 17, 201214 yr It's just that our group was supposed to practice, and they never showed up. So I would have to coordinate things randomly and our presentation has less info that other people's. But now my friend is extremely mad. Sometimes I get so stressed and depressed (I was diagnosed with major depression not too long ago) I hurt myself because of it. She doesn't know that yet, and I was actually planning to tell everyone today, but she just cussed me out so I really don't feel like going to that party now. :/ It's with all my close friends and her, so.
February 17, 201214 yr Aww I'm so sorry for you :( Well I don't know if that's great advice, but I actually think it might be a great opportunity to clarify things with her. Ask her to listen to you for 5 minutes and then tell her absolutely everything that's on your mind. Closing yourself to people is dangerous, especially in your situation.
February 17, 201214 yr That was what I was worried about. I know it's a birthday party, though we do the same kind of things when we hang out every once in awhile, but this time is the only time that all of us really close friends will be there. :(
February 17, 201214 yr All of them. Everyone there are the friends I usually always hang out with, and there will be seven of us. Besides my "friend with benefits" only my parents know about my self harm at the moment.
February 17, 201214 yr And do you have another moment when you could tell them ? I mean is it easy for you guys to get together ? Maybe you could organize something to tell them, so that you don't have to tell them during the party.
February 17, 201214 yr That's true, we do hang out a lot, but not all of us at the same time. D: We will be bored at night though, haha. We usually don't know what to do.
Create an account or sign in to comment