• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

No problem. :D

Nope, my group doesn't actually need me at all. I'm the tech person, and the powerpoint is on my account, but I gave them my info so that they could access it for the presentation. I didn't even have to say anything. :blank:

Not sure. My friend texted me saying that apparently I will get a zero for the presentation and I would have to do a research paper all by myself. :blank: I don't even know if they did the presentation. They may be saving it until our next class. I hope not. I have terrible social anxiety, lol.

Aww. Don't worry, if you're only the tech person and you don't have to say anything, just focus on the presentation (I mean the technical stuff). :) People say that picturing the audience in underwear helps sometimes. Doesn't work for me (I'm more like: eww :sick: ) but maybe it'd work for you :)

It's just that our group was supposed to practice, and they never showed up. So I would have to coordinate things randomly and our presentation has less info that other people's.

But now my friend is extremely mad.

Sometimes I get so stressed and depressed (I was diagnosed with major depression not too long ago) I hurt myself because of it. She doesn't know that yet, and I was actually planning to tell everyone today, but she just cussed me out so I really don't feel like going to that party now. :/ It's with all my close friends and her, so.

Aww I'm so sorry for you :(

Well I don't know if that's great advice, but I actually think it might be a great opportunity to clarify things with her. Ask her to listen to you for 5 minutes and then tell her absolutely everything that's on your mind. Closing yourself to people is dangerous, especially in your situation.

That was what I was worried about. I know it's a birthday party, though we do the same kind of things when we hang out every once in awhile, but this time is the only time that all of us really close friends will be there. :(