June 1, 201412 yr Just got back from day 1 of FPSF, Childish Gambino is awesome and Vampire Weekend are incredible live! :dazzled:
June 1, 201412 yr Changed my profile picture on facebook. Let's see how many likes I'll get because it's very important!!! :blank:
June 1, 201412 yr Everybody is still sleeping so its very quiet here and I have a head ache so wont be on the pc long.. Found an awesome site with only my kind of people in it so im stoked.. So be good and have a nice day or whatever..
June 3, 201412 yr I'm really grumpy right now because we still have to wait a year till The Avengers: Age of Ultron comes out...and because Loki won't be in it...
June 3, 201412 yr Still have a head cold i think so wont be on the net much unfortunately will be listening to soft music instead and laying down..Take care all..
June 3, 201412 yr Just got back from day 1 of FPSF, Childish Gambino is awesome and Vampire Weekend are incredible live! :dazzled: so jealous! I need to see my favorite rapper live someday
June 3, 201412 yr ^ Celebrate lol,, Just woke up and its good to be home sweet home and not at dads for a change..
June 4, 201412 yr I dont swear big words, I dont screw with anybody, and I dont smoke, do you sleep alone or is there a big family you have..or are they close but far away but not so far away but dont share the same beliefs..because of course they like to go there own way, well the world is even twisted in households
June 4, 201412 yr BUCKY BARNES is cute lol I have to go now bum is sore from sitting in front of pc too long, chat another time..
June 4, 201412 yr Why do I suddenly feel older^ Still miss my messy hair wonder if its going to come back again?? I had an average sleep but still tired Im beggining to wonder if mr right really exists and if he does whats taking him so bloody long.. These musk lollies are not doing anything for me even though im eating heaps of them
June 5, 201412 yr ^I'm not quite sure what musk lollies are so I'm assuming that they're cough candies, if so, it's all about the halls. Also, I doubt you should feel old- David Beckham is waaaayy hotter, he's just taken. I just think I have a thing for male athletes. Now that I think about it, I'd much rather marry Mark Mcmorris
June 5, 201412 yr lol, musk lollies taste nice though, theres just so many different types out there to try
June 5, 201412 yr They musk flavor not sure if its made of whale shit but it taste good lol, and you mean mark dont you? like pen ? if so yes..
Create an account or sign in to comment