May 28, 201412 yr great show. Wish Crests of Waves made an appearance but Green Eyes was perfection guess they played CoW just for fun, I miss In My Place live though
May 28, 201412 yr Tired of O yet? Try this version by When Plants Turn Into Stones! [video=vimeo;96409625] (I really like this; I love instrumental stuff)
May 28, 201412 yr guess they played CoW just for fun, I miss In My Place live though yea. surprised they're not playing Yellow too much.
May 28, 201412 yr (really late reply to the whole relationship thing) I have tried to keep myself out of the high school relationship crap, mostly. Partially for the reasons you guys have mentioned, introverted-ness and all, but also because I tend to get attached to people easily. Not creepy stalker kind of attached, but in that I don't really know what I would do once the other person leaves, as they inevitably will this early in life. I dunno if that made any sense, that's just the best way I can think of to describe it... I get attached to people in the same way. I prefer having a few really close friends as opposed to a bunch of friends I don't really know. It's crazy in high school how one year you can be really good friends with someone, and then the next year barely talk. It'll be interesting to see who I keep in touch with after school Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May 28, 201412 yr Fucking amazing version of Green Eyes in Paris today. MORE OF THAT COLDPLAY! PLEASE!
May 28, 201412 yr Got tickets to FPSF this weekend, can't wait to see Vampire Weekend! that's a killer fest! I'd kill to see Gambino, VW, Chvrches, Cage the Elephant *again*, The Naked and Famous, Wu-Tang and Jack White! The lineup for Music Midtown better be out soon. IF TWENTY ONE PILOTS PLAY I'LL LOSE MYSELF
May 28, 201412 yr I get attached to people in the same way. I prefer having a few really close friends as opposed to a bunch of friends I don't really know. It's crazy in high school how one year you can be really good friends with someone, and then the next year barely talk. It'll be interesting to see who I keep in touch with after school Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk When I moved from my home town, I lost everyone. I mean everyone. I don't keep in contact with a single person anymore from there.
May 28, 201412 yr When I moved from my home town, I lost everyone. I mean everyone. I don't keep in contact with a single person anymore from there. I doubt I'll do that. I'm at least going to keep in touch with two of my friends. They're cousins and their family has practically adopted me, so I'm going to try not to lose them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May 29, 201412 yr If anybody cares, I finally figured out a part to fix you that has been bugging me.. so when it gets to the end "And Tears stream.....Down on your face" Most play an Eb chord, and then an Ab, which I think album wise is correct, but Chris does not play that live, I know this for a fact. He plays the regular Eb Chord when he starts singing "And tears stream," as well as an Eb octave on the left hand and then he plays C, Eb, G, Bb, along with G# octave as the left hand. This particular chord is Cm7. I knew there was no way he was jumping straight to an Ab chord after Eb.
May 29, 201412 yr Wow, they kinda rushed God Put a Smile Upon Your Face like a lot Yea. I'm not quite sure how I felt about it
May 29, 201412 yr It was nice that they interjected new little bits. It's like What The World Needs Now, but a full song
May 29, 201412 yr Nooo! My mom used every last sheet of paper in my house and now I can't print my English essay that's due tomorrow.... crap.
May 29, 201412 yr Hello people what you up to? Ive been dreaming again of more rings but different ones again lol its getting confusing now..
May 29, 201412 yr anyone here? I don't feel like studying and I want to talk with people and make new friends or just get to know some people
May 29, 201412 yr Hi Celien. :nice: I'm good, thanks. you? I don't have homework anymore so I don't even know what to do. Such a stupid feeling. :blank:
May 29, 201412 yr I'm good, thanks :) I start with finals next week :dead: I'm so not ready for them. Maybe you could sit outside if the weather is ok?
May 29, 201412 yr Weather is meh. Maybe I'll read some books later. Or will do something delicious :wacky: Umm, I know what you're not a coldplay fan anymore, but do you still listen to them sometimes?
May 29, 201412 yr Same weather as here then I take it. Reading is fun :nod: I still listen to them now and then (read every few months or when the radio plays them) It makes me think of how much I discovered and changed because of them. And it makes me sad to know that I saw them on their MX tour and not earlier. But yeah, I need their (older) music in my live.
Create an account or sign in to comment