• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

I would not be able to take a religion class. I'm a complete atheist. Usually I can handle religious people as long as they don't try to shove their beliefs down my throat

I studied on a Catholic school my whole life, though I don't really have a religion.

It was boring most of the times, but I'm glad my teacher approached the subject in a more philosophical way

I studied on a Catholic school my whole life, though I don't really have a religion.

It was boring most of the times, but I'm glad my teacher approached the subject in a more philosophical way

We had a temporary teacher like that who related it to history and we even meditated for a class with Buddhist aum in a catholic school.

We had a temporary teacher like that who related it to history and we even meditated for a class with Buddhist aum in a catholic school.

Cool! If I had a choice back them, I'd like to study Asian religions.

I didn't really take any weird classes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can't choose our classes at the moment we have to do what we're told for our 1st 3 years and then we get to pick subjects with some still being compulsory. It's a pain in the ass 'cause I'm terrible at technical graphics.

We can't choose our classes at the moment we have to do what we're told for our 1st 3 years and then we get to pick subjects with some still being compulsory. It's a pain in the ass 'cause I'm terrible at technical graphics.

We have to take so many classes in certain areas to graduate, but for the most part we get to choose everything

That would be awesome! In my school our classes are divided based on scores in tests. Which is good for learning purposes but hard for friends.

Sometimes I wish we did that. I could probably be two levels higher in math

Meditation? I wish I could have gotten to know it much younger...by my meditation experience, it helps to be in peaceful, mind-clear [your mind will not be dominated by stopless thoughts, or psychologically, either calming down or showing sth. repressed or unconscious of or neglected, many interesting functions/effects], and intuition practicing state.

It is supposed to be a way to enter into a state which might lead to open up tremendous potentials of the spirits [or other words]. As I read that by meditations, a group of students around 10, or even younger [or the younger the better] tend to show Third-Eye functions - they can "read [being showed in front of the eyes automatically]" the words/graphs on the paper when closing the eyes, and it usually takes 20-30 mins of meditation to enter into such states. Other related research indicates the brain waves of such states might be similar to Alpha wave, which is connected to functions of Imaginative, Creative, Joyfulness, strong intuitions, or even telepathic communications...

Another story I learnt from an expert of California Institute of Integral Studies,CIIS [very open and support cross-discipline studies, for example, using Meditations to psychological/mental theraphy], is that many US companies begin to encourage the employees using working breaks for Meditation, as they found it is helpful to improve efficiency, collaboration etc.

Or, besides its beneficial effects, your curiosity [third eye etc.], it is an Entrance to greater truth of the universe, and the "residential being" like you or me or the pet :) Some links in my signature :)

somewhere

tumblr_n6aqokoXKG1tzl7xno6_250.gif

I'll do my best :nice:

A few friends and I are considering dressing like the Doctor's on the last day of school. I need to find my bow tie...

Cool! Wish I had friends at my school to do something like that with

Last day of school for 3 months tonmorow!! Yes!!! Coldplay has got me through my tests!!!!

Congrats! I end in a month