• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

basically.. I bought a massive sample of a Kawai EX Pro Grand Piano, similar piano sound you hear from Chris Martin's piano. I load this massive sample into a certain software, connect my laptop to my Yamaha NU1, plug my headphones into my laptop, and then when I play my piano, I hear instead of its on-board samples, I hear the sound of a Kawai Grand Piano.

He wouldn't be talking like that if he was there doing the wheeling and dealing...perhaps he would understand if he was doing it himself but he's not so I guess it seems complicated..

Well im just doing what im told today... like any other day and like any other day I dont make the decisions... accepts when its my own doing and even then I comply to the rules and support them... So the devising is not mine but the Lords and we're close...Had a better sleep last night so does mum...in our home pad if you know what i mean... as long as your not disturbing anyone your fine lol, better than the night before only getting 3 hours sleep....Got studying to do and thats where all the decisions in my life come from... Theres lots of chit chat in my room at night between family if you know what I mean, kind of looks like the sun is nice and warm and full of love and we stick by this in conduct and livelyhood it keeps us close and notified if somethings wrong we know straight away... so if you have anything against us there something wrong with you lol okay dribble talk over

I got my paycheck.....only 100 fucking bucks. So angry. And I've already spent 40 something today on a bunch of goodies for my friend and I. I got a really awesome Ed Brubaker Winter Soldier comic I've been looking for though, and a Winter Soldier bobblehead that I've been wanting for a while.

Also taking my mom out to Chipotle this Sunday because she's feeling very depressed lately w/ financial problems. Really hoping she can get through this without doing something drastic.

I got my paycheck.....only 100 fucking bucks. So angry. And I've already spent 40 something today on a bunch of goodies for my friend and I. I got a really awesome Ed Brubaker Winter Soldier comic I've been looking for though, and a Winter Soldier bobblehead that I've been wanting for a while.

Also taking my mom out to Chipotle this Sunday because she's feeling very depressed lately w/ financial problems. Really hoping she can get through this without doing something drastic.

How much did you work? $100 is about 15 hours of minimum wage here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Are you, or anyone else who's here, a fan of OneRepublic? They're probably my second favorite band behind Coldplay.

A lot of their stuff has come on my pandora, and I've really enjoyed what I've heard. I haven't sat down and listened to Native yet, but I have for the album thats blue with a white tree and the one that's black with rainbow paint drops. (I can't think of the names, haha)