• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

^ the alien has the face that everyone makes when playing in those machines where you get stuffed things from! "The claw...." as the three aliens in Toy Story call it... jaja (Yes... i do not know the name. So my weird explanation will have to do)

I like when the aliens come to dee Old West cause da aliens attack the Civil War and that confederates get anger so send in ray beam to get da spacemen. "We don't need dese aliens takin' our corn", say Robert E. Lee. Duh slaves comin' too to get the urainum but duh nort is hot on dare trail. Good thing though happenin' cause Harriet Tubman builds boat out of bathtub and flys to moon (lands in eye). Onward they go, steadily, but the aliens is quick. The music is a mix of country western and theremin. Mean time, back on farm, spaceman falls in love with the daughter of man he rent room from. Forbidden love cause separated by space and time. "I can never go with you", says she, but he still believes. Then, all of sudden, the candle rustlers comin'. Call selves the husky honey gang, led by the mountain range kid. He shoot duh spaceman and ride off. Will justice be served? The menu, it seems, does not include said dish, but special order is soon placed and world lights with sunshine end.

Okay I have a ~20 page paper due tomorrow. Looks like this night's gonna be loooooooong.

:uhoh:

Good luck Fran! :)

I have an english exam tomorrow! :surprised:

Interestingly enough, my avatar is my avatar because it is the only picture on my computer that worked. That's okay though because I love The Doors.

I tried to get into them but I'm still not a huge fan